[07]

Fated For Us

"I saw you" . The moment I received his message, I kept looking around finding him. I was at the cafe and I kept looking around. Then my phone vibrates again. "I know you can't see me right now". It gives me shiver. Is he some kind of ghost or what? As me and my friends walk towards outside the college, I saw big groups of handsome guys walking towards here. And I heard some whispers saying that the boys are handsome. 

I squint my eyes, it was just my friends. But, they are all so handsome! Especially this guy name Himchan. His blue polka dots shirt and light brown jeans. But I still don't see Jimin anywhere. After a long searching for him, I finally saw him. He kinda look very weird. White shirt with a cartoon in the front and brown jeans too. But my eyes were attract to J-hope. Who looks more handsome than Jimin.

His pink shirt with collars and blue jeans. I was more excited to see J-hope than Jimin. And I kept fangirling to Younggi about J-hope, and she fangirl to me about Daehyun. She was excited that Daehyun came in the last minute. He wore black shirt with collars and black jeans. As we go in to the theathre, because we have a musical show before the award ceremony, I kept saying to Younggi that I want to take photo with J-hope.

Younggi kept looking at the back because of Daehyun. They kept having an eye contact with each other. As the whole thing ends, I quickly get out and chased for J-hope. "Take picture with me please," I asked. He look at me weirdly. "Why?" he ask me. I kept smiling at him. But he insist to take picture with me. 

I walked towards Younggi happily. "You shouldn't take picture with him," she said. I look at he with my confused face. "Someone saw you want to take picture with him, andhe just walk away from there with a bit of jealousy," she explained. Who? Jimin? It can't be right?