[04]

Fated For Us

I need to tell you something.

What is it?

I don't know how to say this...

Just tell me

Okay... well, you know about the rumours in class? 

What rumours? 

The one they say that I like you? Yea, it's true though. I really like you. And I like you because of your personality, not because of your looks.

J-hope, can we just be friends? Even if it's true, I want us to be friends only. I don't want any misunderstanding between me and that girl.

I just sigh. It's the good thing isn't it? That I reject him so I won't have any misunderstanding and clear all of it. I'm not sure how I am going to face him tomorrow after the rejection. It's okay, let's just don't think any negative. But, I'm always thinking of negative things. 

After he texted me, the next day, he didn't even talked to me the whole day during school. Was it because of my rejections? That couldn't be right? I just want us to be friends. But the guy I've been texting and talking was Jimin. I don't know, but I felt like I started liking him. Eventhough he was my elementary school friends and also neighbour, he just seems attractive. I told YoungGi that I might like him. Well actually, it's not might, I meant will. Well, she obviously like Daehyun. She's been telling me how handsome he is, starting of the first day in school.

But, Daehyun seems to be some kind of ''bad guy'' cause he's part in a gang group and he is the leader. But many people said, he respect girls and be kind to them too. But he doesn't seems that nice. But that's all what YoungGi could see in him, the cuteness, handsomeness.