[10]

Fated For Us

Day by day, it seems that my friendship with Jimin was getting better. I mean, weget along well, and we always fight even on small things. It's like we're almost bestfriend. I mean, that's what bestfriend does all the time isn't it? 

Early in the morning, I got text from Younggi saying that she won't be attending school since she is sick. I had no choice to go school. But, it turn out well in school. I talked to Jimin a lot in class. And during Mathematics lesson which is the most boring without Younggi, I can't laugh the whole lesson. But thanks to someone that I really love, really adore, he sat beside me during that lesson. I sat at Younggi place, and Jimin sat at his friends place, even though there's a gap. 

I'm not sure why, but today he is really sweet! My maths teacher loves to give worksheets and must answer it all, and I dont understand the question at all. Cause I'm weak at maths and will never good at it. Jimin shared his answers, and I must say that he is smart in maths. Well, he got the highest in every maths test. He even teached me maths, but I wasn't paying attention when he teached me, I was more of looking at him teaching me. How did I fall for him? or was it really a fate?