[01]

Fated For Us

The way he look at me when I walked into my new class, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why is he in this class? I'm going to stuck in this class for 2 years?! The guy who I have seen for 8 years, is now my classmate? Park Jimin. He lived in the same apartment block, and he was my elementary school friend. And now... he is my classmate?

But why do I have a feeling of butterflies whenever I saw him? It couldn't be that I like him. He does look cute, but I dont really like cute guys. My ideal guy is someone tall, who is sweet and of course, older than me. Luckily for me, my bestfriend is in the same class as me. YoungGi has a crush on Daehyun for 2 years. But she had never, well she did talk to him but rarely. I felt pity for her though. I sat near the window, and behind me was him.

Why is my heart beat so fast? Day by day, I've gotten more closer with him. He is funny, and sweet and ... yeah, cute. Now for the adding list, I like guys who play basketball too. He was a famous basketball player during elementary school. Yes, I kinda like him a bit. We text each other every single day without fail. But I found out that he like this girl, who is from class 2-5, name Song AhRi.

She is kinda popular, smart, pretty among the Year 2 boys. Well, she's like almost perfect. Even Jung Daehyun, the gangster leader, likes her too. I don't even know what they see in her or she cast a spell on them. He always talk about her. Which makes me a bit mad, and jealous. Why out of all girl, must be her?