Unexpected savior

Unexpected love: A SHINee and You story

You sat there, tears flowing down your cheeks and the ropes tied around your wrists, ankles and legs rubbing your skin raw.

You lost your hope. *I don't want Key oppa here.* you silently thought.

Meanwhile, Woohyun was watching you with lust. *Her legs are soooo gorgeous.* he thought, his lips.

Just then, you heard a female voice call from a distance. "Oppa?"

Sunggyu froze. 

The owner of the voice appeared from the shadows. 

It was a girl with long brown hair, long legs and brown eyes. She looked straight at Woohyun.

*!* he thought, while looking at the girl. *She shouldn't be here! Sunggyu is going to kill us!*

"M-minyoung?" sttutered Sunggyu. Then the susrprise was immediately replaced with anger. "I thought you were dead!"

"Oppa, I was never dead." MInyoung explained. 

Sunggyu turned to the rest of Infinite, who were fidgeting nervously. "Explain." he growled, his eyes hard.

Sungjong was the only one brave enough to speak.

"When we took her to a secret location to kill her, she begged us to let her live. At first I said we couldn't, then she begged even more. Woohyun finally decided to spare her and told her that she must not live in Korea from then on. We cut her hair and took a sample of her blood to make it look like we killed her."

"We're sorry, hyung." said Hoya.

"I ing hate you!" spat Sunggyu, pulling out a gun and pointing it at Minyoung. "If you won't kill her, then I will."

"No, Sunggyu!" you yelled. 

Sunggyu squeezed is eyes closed together, *Mianhae, Minyoung. But you broke my heart for my enemy. Now you don't deserve to live.*

Minyoung nodded in understanding and slowly closed her eyes. *I tried to repent for wht I did to you, oppa.*

"Before you kill me oppa, let the girl go. This is my death wish." she whispered. Sunggyu nodded tensely.

L and Sungjong untied you. 

You just sat there, shocked.

Sunggyu was about to pull the trigger when:

BOOM!

You screamed.

But it wasn't Sunggyu who pulled the trigger, it was KEY.

Key pointed the gun at the roof, causing a bullet-hole in it.

This caused everyone to stop moving. 

"Let them go right now!" growled Key. The other members of SHINee flanked him from behind.

"Never!" yelled Sunggyu.

"Aish, you never learn, do you?" and with that, all hell broke loose. 

You ran up to Minyoung. "Are you OK unnie?"

Minyoung nodded. "Thank you, dongsaeng-ah."

"We have to get outta here!" you tugged on Minyoung's arm. She nodded.

"C'mon!" you pulled her arm and dragged her to the door,

__________________________________________

A/N: Very boring chapter, I know.

Please support and subscribe!