Held captive

Unexpected love: A SHINee and You story

"Aish! Let me go!" you cried. The figures dropped you harshly on the ground.

The slowly started to take their hoods off.

When they were done, you gasped. You recognized them at once: Infinite.

"Well, it's nice to see you again, isn't it?" drawled a voice.

*Woohyun.* you thought.

"WHY AM I HERE?!" you screamed. "LET ME GO!"

"No." Woohyun growled. "Not until we get rid of Key."

"Why do you hate SHINee so much?" you cried in outrage.

"I'll tell you why." Sunggyu stood up. "They're a bunch of ing idiots. And my girlfriend cheated on me for one of them. Yes, you guess right: Key."

You gasped.

"Yes. Your saviour was a playboy. After he realized she was the girlfriend of me, he dumped her straight away. She crawled over here, begging for me to take her back. I loved her, but she didn't love me back, so I told Infinite to kill her. And right they did."

You were horrified about what you were hearing. But there was worse.

"After they killed her, I vowed revenge on Key. Ever since then, I've been trying tirelessly to kill him."

"But what has it got to do with me?" you asked in spite of yourself.

"You're our bait. When Key gets here, we'll make him suffer. Once we're done ... perhaps Woohyun would like to play with you." finished Sunggyu, with a malicious glint in his eyes.

"You don't have to do this, Sunggyu." you whispered, fear replacing all your anger.

His face hardened. "Yes I do."

"But there must be anothe way!" you bursted, your big eyes pleading.

Sunggyu looked away. "There is no other way."

"Rubbish." you snapped. "So what if your girlfriend didn't love you? There are plently of other girls that are right for you, yet you focus your energies on one girl that you already killed! Move on, Sunggyu!"

"No!" he yelled. "I can't move on - I loved her so much!"

"If you loved her so much, then you should've let her go!" you yelled. "You didn't have to kill her!"

"TIE HER UP!" he roared. Sunjong and L tied and gagged you.

"Mmmph!" your voice was muffled against the gag.

Sunggyu was breathing heavily from anger.

"Key will show up eventually, y." purred Woohyun in your ear. "And when he's out of the way, you're all mine."

You shivered. *Please Key oppa, don't come for me, Be safe.*

__________________________________

A/N: Woohyun is quite a flirt, isn't he?

Hang in there my readers!

Support and subscribe!