Rewind

Unexpected love: A SHINee and You story

(A/N: Now we're in the past!)

________________________________________

 

You walked to your new (well, new to you) school.

When you first entered the gates, you thought it was the wrong school.

"'S.M High School'," you read aloud at the sign. *What knid of school is this?*

Your first impression on this school was that all the delinquent kids and/or the most dumbest asses of the dumbest asses came to this school.

Litter was everywhere. Girls with either rolled-up skirts or skirts that have been shrunk were smoking casually near the (what you presume) cafeteria. Guys were drinking in a secluded corner. Some teenages were laughing like they were on high or something.

Before your life changed, you used to go to a nice, girls only high school.

Now, you were stuck in this hell-hole.

You didn't know what to do. Swallowing bravely, you walked in.

A group of girls from another secluded corner stared at you as you entered the hallway. You glanced back at them. Uninterested, they looked away.

You sighed. *It's not going to be easy to make friends at this school.* you thought.

You walked to the office, where the staff were very care-free and relaxed. Silently, you grabbed your timetable and walked back to the hallway.

*Hm, where's this classroom?* you pondered, searching for it whilst glancing at a map the adminstrator gave you.

*Ah, here it is!* a feeling of nervousness gripped your throat.

It was very loud and rowdy in the classroom. Most students were either beating each other up, making out ferociously or drank while spilling some of the contents of the beer bottle on the tables.

The teacher walked in. He seemed like the gulible, weak type. 

"C-class p-please s-s-settle d-d-down!" he tried to restore calm, but it didn't work.

"Min Joon, p-put the knife away, please! Han Minsong, s-stop smoking in here!" someone threw an empty beer bottle at him. 

With a squeak, he ran out of the classroom.

You sighed. *Looks like I won't be learning anything today.*

After another torturous  hour in class, the bell rang, signalling break.

Usually, you would be complaining about it, but this time, you were the first out of the class.

You went to the caferteria for lunch. It was just as crowded and noisy as your classroom. Almost all of the tables were occupied.

With a weary sigh, you took your lunch outside to the P.E. benches you spotted when you first walked in the school.

You finally arrived and plonked onto an empty bench.

Just then, five shadows appeared in front of you.

You looked up warily. 

At once, your eyes widened. Five hot guys were glaring at you.

"What are you doing in our spot? Scram!" yelled a short, blonde, muscular guy.

You looked back down and didn't do anything. Instead, you continued to eat your lunch.

"Are you deaf? Go!" growled a tall boy with long-ish hair and slight muscles.

"No," you said quietly. The boys stared at you, shocked.

"What did you just say?" asked a cute boy menacingly.

"I was here first. Go find another spot." you shot back in a small voice.

"That's it-" yelled a guy with a diva-ish aura around him. He knocked the tray out of your hands.

You didn't do anything. 

"Move!" hissed a guy with square glasses but an angry , terrifying look on his face.

You tried your best to ignore them. But they continued to pester you.

You were a very calm, paitent, quiet girl, but five minutes of slapping, verbal abuse and taunts finally made you crack.

The pure, innocent sadness that was in your eyes was replaced by cold anger. 

Although you tried your best to calm yourself down, it didn't work.

Standing up slowly, you glared at the bullies while drawing yourself up to full height.

"Leave me alone," you whispered coldly.

"No way ," smirked the diva-ish guy angrily "this was our spot until you took it. Now you're going to pay."

You narrowed your eyes dangerously. Then you smirked.

"How so?" you asked sarastically, your eyes hard.

"We're gonna beat you up," said the tree-like boy.

"Go ahead then," you laughed mockingly.

"You asked for it," Diva threw a punch.

Being a black belt in judo and karate, you blocked his punch and quickly jabbed him sharply on the side.

"Aish!" he hissed.

You didn't stop there. Although they had angered you a lot, you tried your best not to hurt them too much.

Tree boy tried to kick you with his long legs. You ducked quickly and pushed his leg away. Tree boy lost his balance and fell over.

"Oof!" he yelled as he fell over.

Shortie came for you next. You had to admit, he was the best fighter you've seen out of this group. But you were fast, and quickly dodged his kicks and punches. 

As he was about to hit you in the face,  you tripped over someone's foot.

"Aah!" you yelled as you hit the ground.

The five boys sourrounded you.

"Not so brave now, aren't ya?" drawled the Diva.

You looked at them defiantly. *Here goes nothing*

You stood up like lightning. They were at first shocked, then recovered quickly.

"Well, what are you going to do now?" Tree boy asked mockingly.

*RUN!* You pushed through them. The couldn't stop you.

"Hey!" yelled Mushroom-head. You didn't look back, but kept running until you thought you lost them.

You got inside the building, panting. Desperately, you looked for the girl's restroom.

After five minutes, you located it. It  was a wreck, with cracked mirrors and basins, and crude grafiti on the walls and doors.

With a sigh, you went into one of the cubicles. to hide from them.

your toilet was closest to the hallway. Then you heard the voices that made your heart stop in fear, but also boiled your blood in anger.

"Where is she?"

"Where the hell did she go?"

"I gotta admit .... what she did was feisty. I like feisty!"

"Whatever, Taemin. Just look for her and - "

"And what?"

"Aish, I don't know!"

After a few heart-stopping minutes, you heard there voices leave.

*Phew,* you thought, as you hurried to your next class.