After school

Unexpected love: A SHINee and You story

After school, you ran straight out of the gates, afraid and wary that they might come after you again.

You arrived at your ramshackle home. When your mother died, your father went crazy with grief and started drinking, smoking and taking drugs. Because of that, all of your money has been spent and now, you were very poor.

You walked to your bedroom, the only neat and tidy place in your house. You pulled out your text books, and started studying.

Meanwhile, the boys you had encountered earlier were drinking in front of your house. They didn't know you lived there.

"I wonder where that lives," said Tree boy thoughtfully.

"Aish, who cares?" snapped Diva. 

"That's the first time a girl stood up to us," said Shortie.

"Usually, girls would shriek at us then fall at our feet, willing to do our bidding. Not this one though. Where's she from?" said Glasses (A/N: Sorry for the stupid nickname. I can't really figure out another name for him. Any ideas in the comments section is greatly appreciated!)

"She did seem like a goody-goody," said mushroom hair.

There was a light in your bedroom. The boys looked up.

"I have a hunch about where that lives," drawled Diva slyly.

"Huh?" the others were confused.

Diva pointed to the window.

"Naw, that can't be where she lives, it's tier than out place," said Mushroom head.

"Puh-lease, Taemin," said Diva impatiently. "Of course she'll live here. She comes to our crappy school."

*I wonder what her name is.* thought Taemin.

______________________________________________

 

A/N: Mianhae for the short chapter!!! I hope you've figured out who was who .... hehehehe ....

 

About the "ninja" part ... I'm still deciding about whether or not to get rid of it and just say you were a natural born fighter. IDK.

Support and Subscribe please! <3

Saranghae to all Unnies/Oppas and dongsaengs that subscribe!!!

 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!