A Playful~

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

While CL is busy in the kitchen, Suho sat on the floor with his legs crossed, arranging and fixing his things.

"If you don't mind, May I know what kind of ideal guy you like?" Suho said, not staring at CL.

"Me? I like a man who is in his own world. While others may think he's crazy, I like a man with individuality." CL answered while busy cutting some ham.

"How about you?" CL asked back.

"I like a girl who likes to read, smart, explosive, shorter than me and long hair." Suho heard CL chuckles. But didn't manage to looked at her because he knows she's a bit busy.

"Every guy wants a girl who is shorter than them." CL said.

"Because tall and short are cute couple . . . Like us~" Suho and CL both smiled.

"Do you ever think that you want to go in a date?" He asked.

"Ye. I do. sometimes, but since we have a dating ban, I think I'll just going to imagine it." She answered.

"Just tell me if you're dating ban is over . . ."

"Why should I?" CL asked in confusion.

"So that I can date you . . ." Suho can't help but blushed and giggled. CL didn't say anything instead she only let out a sighed in embarrassment.

"Stop fooling me around! Just arranged you're things there. I'll be finish here in three minutes." CL said as she already prepared everything.

As Suho stoods up, he fixed his self, pushed the other things in the left side and the other side and after that he changed his closed in EXO wolf T-shirts.

He closely walked in the kitchen, as CL's back is facing to him, He slowly peek and saw that CL is washing some plates that she used earlier.

"Aigoo, I'll just going to wash it for you." Suho stopped her.

"Ane. Wae? It's okay, I already started it." CL said as she was about to continue washing the plates but Suho stopped her again.

"No, I'll do it after we eat. Let's go." He take off CL gloves from her hand as he subsidized her sit.

CL was a bit awkward, But she don't have choose but to sit and waited Suho to sat next to her.

As Suho sat in the chair, The two were facing each other, Suho couldn't help but lower his eyed a little from there eye contact. CL finds it cute but she just chuckles.

"Eat. I know you're hungry." CL spoken as she broke the awkward atmosphere.

For a moment they were silent, Suho tasted the carvonara that CL made.

"Mmm. Woah~ Jinja, Jjang!" He gave CL a thumbs up with his eyed a bit wider and eats excitmently.

"Eat calmly." CL said as she was about to eat the carvonara too. But suho stopped her hand, CL looked him in wonder.

"Let's share a plates." Suho said and gets CL's food and replace it into his plates. CL puts down the chopstick and chuckled.

"Here..." He feeds her with a food as CL chew the food, covering with his hand.

As CL staring at him. Suho suddenly stopped eating,

Suho: "Let's play a game."

CL: "A game? What game?"

Suho: "A game of facts."

CL: "Facts? Like I say a fact about yourself and you say one for me. Like that?"

Suho: "We should try to guess either one of us has said it true or not."

CL: "What if I guess it wrong?"

Suho: "We will shared plates until the end of our marriage."

CL: (Smiles) "Uh, Jinja?"

Suho: "Yes, This is for real."

CL: "What if you guess the wrong facts with me? Will go bungee together."

Suho: "Eeh? O__O Seriously?"

CL: "Yes, seriously. It should be atleast 5 corrects facts of each of us."

Suho: "Call."

CL: "You go first."

Suho: "Okay." He took out a small diary that makes CL suprised a bit.

CL: "What's that? Are you going to wright everything in there?"

Suho: "No. Dara noona and Bom noona told me something about you."

CL: "About me? What is it?"

Suho: "You'll see. Okay, I'll start now."

#1: "CL Jagi is the sleepy head among the 2ne1 members, she sleep more than 20 hours."

CL leaned her back on the chaired and laughed.

#2: "Among the 2ne1 members, CL is the most known as the best cooker in there dorm. She can even cooked french foods."

CL shook her head.

#3: "She had huge crush on Big Bang's leader G Dragon."

#4: "She already had experience dating secretly."

CL clapped her hands before she laugh out.

CL: "Bwo-Yaa~"

#5: "She’s known to be a computer-illiterate and having troubles with changing a computer’s desktop background."

CL: "Wait, I guess my members didn't told you that."

Suho looked at her confusedly and he continue reading.

#6: "Among the female idols, CL known of being the scary idol in kpop world."

Suho: "This is true."

CL once again laughs.

CL: "Aniyo."

#7: "In Minji, She gave her a latest Iphone model because she was using the old model."

Suho: "And the last one."

#8: "When she heard that Suho will be her husband in Wgm, she reject the invitation and later on she accepted it because of her members."

CL can't help but to laugh so hard. Suho sighed and nooded his head is disappointed, he closed the diary note and throw in nowhere.

He looked at CL with his eyes frustrated. CL can't look at him straightly.

CL: "Yah, That's not true. . . Ottoke~ Uh, Jinja! This driving me insane!"

Suho: "I'll asked now about those facts."

CL: "Arasso."

"Why you slept more than 20 hours?" Suho asked.

"Because I was tired and I can't get enough more sleeps." CL answered relaxed.

"You should rest after you're performance. You'll get sick if you didn't." Suho said in his concern voiced.

"After we perform, we will go to our next schedules." CL said.

"Really? You must be really busy then." Suho pity looked at CL. "Okay, the next is you're known as the best cooker among the members."

"All of us knows how to cook but its not that I'm the best cooker, It just I love to cook."

"But you know how to cook french food right?"

"Woooh, amazing~" Suho chuckles in amusement. "Next is, you have a huge crush on Big bang leader G dragon. Is that true?"

"That's not true." CL said, gesturing her hand in No. "It's teddy oppa, Our producer."

"Yah!" Suho yelled in jealousy. "How can you say that infront of me?" He said playfully.

"Ane, Am I not allowed to say it?" She look suprised and gave him a bright smiles. "Arasso, Miahn." She bowed her head shyly.

"Arasso. Next is, You have experience in dating secretly."

"That a BIG lie." She said without doubts.

"That's right. This is a big lie." He said as he put a mark X. "Next is, You don't know how to use computers?"

"Hmm. I know, searching pictures only." And then they both laughs cutedly staring at the eyed.

"She's the most scariest female idol in kpop world." Suho stated.

"Aniyo . . " CL yell with a cutely voiced, she slammed the table in a not guilty tone. 

"Arasso, You just look scary." and smiled. "Next is, You gave Minji's latest Iphone . .  Ane, Wae?"

"Because it was her 20 birthday and she still using the old model. So, I decide to buy for her." She answered.

A moment of silent that Suho and CL looked each other deeply, CL already knows that there is something on Suho when he look at him.

"The last one, That's not true. My members didn't told me anything about that." CL quickly defence herself in a funny way.

Suho softly touched his chin and staring at the notes.

"You don't know about this? You don't know that I was going to be you're husband?"

"Ne." She shook her head.

"Than why you accept the invitation?"

"Because I want to try how married life with be."

"You didn't regret that I was you're husband?"

CL bit her lower lip and silence as she gave Suho a playful smiles and stared.

"I knew it." Suho sighed in frustration.

"To be honest with you, I though D.O will be my husband." She said.

Suho leaned his back on the chaired and let out a sighed. "Wae? You have a crush on him?"

"Ane. I just though." She said and paused,

"Did you do some background research to me, Suho-shi?" CL said, her lips turned into teasing smirked.

Suho blush and laughs. "You're turn."

CL sighs. She bring out the diary notebook that make Suho chuckles.

#1: "Suho is the richest member in Exo-K."

CL: "Is this true?"

Suho: "Neh."

#2: "He Does not know how to cook with the exception of instant ramen."

CL: "True or not?" She look at him.

Suho: "Yeh. Yeh."

CL: "Wae?"

Suho smiled shyly.

Suho: "Molla-eyo, my members kept telling that I don't know how to cook instant ramen."

CL: "Which is true also?"

Suho: "I think so." And smiles.

#3: "He hates watching scary things or movie."

CL: "Me too."

Suho: "Uh, Jinja?"

CL: "Ye, Is this true?"

Suho: "Yes,"

#4: "His roommate is D.o."

CL: "True?"

Suho: "No."

CL: "I though you and D.O are roommates."

Suho: "-______-!"

CL: "Uh, Arasso arasso."

#5: "In interview, He once said his ideal type of girl is F(X) Krystal."

Suho: "Aniyo~"

CL: "Really?"

Suho: "Yeah."

CL: "Arasso."

Suho: "You've got two wrongs."

#6: "He once said that he don't want to be paired at 2NE1 CL once he invited to be in Wgm."

Suho: "Hey, That's a lie. I didn't even said that."

CL: "It's looks like real."

Suho: "Of course not."

#7: "He hates being rejected."

Suho: "That's not true also."

#8: "He slept the last."

Suho: "Aniyo, I slept earliest."

CL: "Uh, Gue rae?"

Suho stoods up, streching his body.

"I win." He gave her a light smiled.

"That's unfair."

"No, We're going to shared everything till the end of our marriage."

"Arasso, Just don't cross the line."

"Cross the line? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean Mr. Kim," And than CL stoods up to clean, but Suho stopped her.

"I'm going to wash it." He said, getting out the plates on her hands. "Just fix you're things. I'm done anyway."

"Arasso, I'll just changed closed. You clean, Mr Kim Arasso?"

"Ne, Ms Lee."

"That's good, Wait. You're not going to share clothes with me right?" CL teased and laughs.

Suho knocks down of laughing, "Aniyo~ Wae gue-rae~!" He said chuckles.

"I'm just joking." Then she shut the door.