Episode 1-2

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

 

(A/N: "New MCs and audience in the studio of WGM will also appear in my story, They'll give comments etc. They are now sitting there, and watching the show)

 

| Camera's ON | 

 

Episode 1-2 "The sisters in law mission to our one and only Leader Suho."

 

Bom placed his phone in the table after texting CL.

Bom looked at Dara and whispered something as the two exchange eyed contacts to each other with a look do-you-think-that-will-work.

Bom: "Let us just try."

Dara: "I think that's a good idea. So that they will get close to each other quickly."

Bom: "Yes! You're right."

Dara: "Okay, Go and tell him. Hurry, ^___^

Bom: O__O! Wh-Why me?"

Dara: "It was you're idea. Keke~"

Then Bom turned to glared at Suho mischieviously, Suho smiles and glared back to her.

Bom: "I think we need to give you a mission." 

NewMCs' Jung Hyun Don: "Oooh, That's great idea."

NewMCs' Boom: "Giving a mission will give you alot of nervous!" The audience agreed with him.

Suho: "O_O! Eh? Wh-What mission?" 

Bom: "Like if you can hold her hand without hearing any complaints to her, If she complaints to you it means you're failed."

Suho: "What if I succeed?"

Bom: "We will go on a date with you're members. ^___^"

The audience in the studio as well the new MC's all chuckles.

"Yaahh!" Dara shouted in suprise, Bom startled touched his chest in shock and chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

"Is that for real?" Exo members said excitedly, there eyes we're all widened in excitment after hearing the date with you're members.

"Hey hey, you need to succeed that mission. Chincha," The boys all looked to Suho and started to hit his legs in excitment.

The three girls laughed. Dara leaned his back on the chair and let out a sighs deeply.

Dara: "President Yg will scold you again." 

Bom: "Ottoke!~" 

Bom placed her left and right hand on his head left-right ears upon realizing the words that came out on wasn't not good. 

New MC's Boom: "She's already stress."

MC's Lee Hwi Jae: "Hyung Suk must be really scary."

MC's Jung Hyun Don: "When I visited yg building, Yang Hyung Suk scold me." Brings out laughter in the studio.

MC's Lee Hwi Jae: "What did he said?"

MC's Jung Hyun Don: "Since G dragon and I worked for the album, He said to me. "Yah! Why are you here?! I saw you you're not treating g dragon right!" 

MC's Boom: "Then what did you do next?"

MC's Jung Hyun Don: "I kneel down immediately!"

Causing the MC's and the audience burst to laugh.

MC's Jung Hyun Don: "I'm scared, what if he kicks out me directly!" and another more laughs on the studio.

And back, The exo members started to get worried to Suho.

Suho: "I'm scared. What if she rejects me," 

Sehun: "I think suho can't do that thing. He have no confidence when he holds the girl hands without permission."

D.O: "He is really shy. Especially CL noona is his sunbae,"

Bom: "Jeongmallo?" Then Dara and Bom looked and turned to look at Suho again.

Chanyeol and Kai as the others started to complain.

"That's why he's going to do it." the boys stated, 

Dara: "Chaerin hates touching her even hugging, But she loves hugging us." and laughed.

Chanyeol: "OoO, I really want to date them!"

Chanyeol begun to stress his self in the cute, brings out laughter to the girls he really wanted to go a double blind date with the 2NE1.

Luhan: "What if he failed?"

Bom: "He's going to steal a kiss on CL's cheeks!" Everyone was suprised as well the audience in the studio.

Dara: "I'm going to nuts!"

Dara laughs, she leaned back at the back of her sits and finally gave up. Dara touched her forehead and chuckles, 

Minzy who we're sitting there, hit Bom's shoulder. "Unni~"

Suho begun to lost of words as he just sit there and chuckled.

D.O: "Then I rather failed the mission!~ ^___^"

"Yah, D.O-ah!" The members shouted him. D.O laughs, 

Bom: "You can do it right?" 

Kai: "Of course, He can. Right." 

Sehun:"That's you're mission."

Suho let out a sigh nervously.

Suho: "Arasso, I'll do it."

Dara: "We are watching you." Suho laughs, 

Bom:"You don't need to do it today or tomorrow, You'll going to do that if you already have confidence to hold her." 

Luhan: "Atleast he done the mission, right?"

Bom: "Yes, As long as you succeed holding his hand." 

Dara:"But you're not going to that next year right?" 

Suho: "Aniyo, aniyo noona. I'm going to do it next week or I get a right timing to do it."

Dara: "That's good to hear." 

-  -  - 

Meanwhile, Inside the car. Our lovely bride CL heading to the meeting place and still have no idea what's going on. 

"I'm kinda nervous today, I don't know what they are planning."

CL kept playing his fingers as it was her first time to feel nervous to met his husband.

"Manager oppa told me that the three girls has finally meet my husband to be. He don't know who is, So I'm going there and find out."

"Do you have any idea who is you're husband to be?" The man asked.

"Actually from now, I don't have any idea. But for sure he is older than me." CL answered staring at the camera.

"How old are you anyway?" The camera man asked.

"I'm 23, next year I'll be 24."

"What kind of guy is you're style?"

"I like genius men, manly, He should be taller than me, but who ever he is. If he loves me, I'll love him back." She giggled and chuckled cutely.

Episode 1-3 "Finally, I met the Bride ♡."

A few minutes, Finally our bride to be already arrived at meeting places. 

CL entered the resto and the camera man start to focus on her. There are fans outside the restaurant, a loud screams and cheers could be hear inside, She slowly walked inside. On eyes on her, smart phones, iphone and any kind of phones started to take her a picture. She gave a cheerful smiles and bowed with those people inside the resto. 

She went to the second floor. The 2nd floor of the resto has been specially reserved by the production crew for today's filming. 

While, Suho become silence. He was just sitting there, the others are busy on there little world. 

When Suho heart start to beat faster as he clearly hear the sounds of the footstep coming towards them.

"Someone's coming!" Luhan said excitedly

 All of them quickly stood up as well the three girls and arranged themselves as they finally hear the sounds of a heels coming nearer to them.

"Oooooohhh!" The exo boys reacted as they finally saw CL closely walking towards to them. 

Everyone was soo excited and laughs because of the awkward situation has begun again.

"Annyeonghaseyo." CL greeted while walking to there directions. She greeted them politely with her bright smiles.

The three girls can't help but too burst to laughs because of how Suho spacing out after he finally saw CL beautiful faces closely. 

"She's really pretty." The boys whispered, The three girls gave CL a warm hug.

The six remaining exo members were excited and decide to greet her with there group meeting.

"Hana, dul, sen, Annyeonghaseyo EXO inmda." The boys greeted powerfully

CL clapped and bowed at them again.

"Please sit down." D.O quickly approach CL an extra chair and sat.

Suho sighed deeply. s quickly turned there head to look at Suho and they laughs smoothly.

"Are you alright? It's okay, She's here already." Chanyeol whispered playfully, touching suho's chest.

"He's turning to red." Luhan teased and laughed.

Sehun touched Suho's chest and immediately laughed. Suho chuckles.

"His heart is beating so fast." Sehun said.

Luckily, CL can't hear anything because she's busy talking to the girls.

"This is my first time, Ottoke~" Suho said turning to red tomato.

"Just calm down. She might caught you." Luhan said. 

Then Bom winked to suho, signaling him to relax and calm down and a words like don't-be-nervous came out to his mouth.

Calm down suho, you can do this. He let out a deep sighed.

Suho: "C-C-CL no-noona? CL sunbae have you eat?" Then all of them laughs.

CL: "Ne, I am. How about you?"

Suho: "That's good. I already eaten."

CL: "How long have you guys waited? I'm sorry if I'm too late. It was a heavy traffic!"

Suho: "No. It's okay." 

CL:"I heard you guys met my husband to be." She look at Dara and look to Bom. 

Bom: "Yes, We did."

CL: "Where is he? Who is he?" 

Dara: "There. Infront of you," Dara pointed the six exo members.

CL looked at them with a eyed widened. CL laughs and cover his mouth in shock,

CL: "Seolma, You're kidding me." 

Dara-Bom: "Aniyo, We are not." 

CL: "Really? For real? O__O!

Minzy: "You're going to choose with them unni," 

CL: "Chincha? Yah, Maknae. Tell me directly who is my husband, Hurry!" The all of them laughs again.

Dara: "Not only you is the bride." 

CL: "Eh? ●_●, What are you talking about?"

Bom: "Three of us is also the bride, So we will also choose among them."

CL fixed his bangs, still confused of what's going on. She always turning his head, look him, look her, look that, 

Seeing CL's confuse reactions. All of them can't stop laughing, A staff gave them a mission card. Bom quickly opened it and read.

"Guess who is you're husband, If you guessed it right. You and you're husband will received 25 million won for you're savings."

CL: "Is this a joke? Don't fool me around!" They all laughed. CL stoods up looking for a hidden camera.

Minzy: "Unni, We are not joking ^_____^!." 

CL: "Yah, Minkki how dare you to lie to you're Unni?" CL laughs cutely still looking at her surroundings if there is a hidden camera.

Suho: "She's so cute." Suho smiles kept staring at CL.

Kai: "What did you said?" Kai looked at Suho in suprise, a look with Did-I-Hear-It Right.

Suho: "Uh? Did I say something?" Suho lie and chuckles.

The three girls and the exo boys all stoods up and fixed there self as they starting to formed a line.

Suho who is holding a bonquet behind his back, don't know where he is going to hide those roses since CL is busy looking for the hidden camera.

Suho: "How am I going to hide this?" He asked the members the camera are focusing on him.

Dara who came near and ready to rescue them. Bom suddenly put her shoulder on CL, facing there back to them trying to make her busy. So she won't noticed anything.

Dara: "Just put there, behind of his back." Probably talking about the camera man. 

Suho: "Here noona? What if she saw it?" 

Dara: "No no, She won't. Just put this on oppa's back (camera man)" 

Suho: "Can we put it here?" The camera man shook this head and now the two get back and came near to CL.

- - - - -

I'm sorry, :( Three chapters are hidden, 

And I am only using mobile. I"ll fix it properly :(

Hopefully you like the next chapter ^______^

I'll update as soon as possible, Please stay tuned. ♡♡♡