[HWD] YG In Laws

We Got Married [CL/SUHO]

Winner, Shinee and EXO had already left the party. 

 

CL and Suho can now relieved a bit but the living room was so mess. CL was comfortably lean her back on the couches. 

 

Suho started to clean and putted the plates on the sink but as soon he stoods up, A door bell rang suddenly.

 

CL quickly sits up and looked to Suho who is suddenly frozen and still standing where is was still holding the plates on his hand.

 

MC Juri: "Ane. Hold on, How many guess will come out? Jinja!" A laughter brought on the studio.

 

CL: "Again?" Walk towards the interphone.

 

Suho suddenly realized that he is still holding the plates on his both hands and he rushed to put it on the sink .

 

CL opened the door and a fully bright smiles form on her lips as soon she saw 2NE1 Dara, Bom, and  Big Bang Seungri, TOP and GD who is first time to appeared in the show. Viewiers and MCs shouted and are really shocked . They can't even believe of what they saw.

 

CL: "Unni, You're here!"

 

Dara: "Sorry if we took so long!"

 

CL: "Oh, Oppa. Thank you for coming!" CL and GD hug warmly to each other.

 

Bom: "Yah, Chae rin-ah, We came along way just because of you!"

 

CL: "Really? Wooh, Kamsamhida~"

 

Dara: "CL ah, Where is an-seobang, I wanted to see you're husband!" They started to chuckles slightly.  

 

MC Boom: "Oh my gad, YG Family!"

 

MC Juri: "I want to be there too!"

 

MC Hyundon: "Lucky Suho~ Aigoo"

 

They exchange there warm hugs to each other.

 

Suho became speechless and begun to panic in the dining room, He don't what to do as soon he hear and saw the scary noona's, he was standing there, feeling nervous. He can't even move this body and were totally feeling small.

 

CL: "Suho ah, They are here!"

 

Suho: " Oohh (⊙▂⊙)"

 

Dara: "Where is Suho?" The girls suddenly look around to search the brother in law.

 

Bom: "Dara, There he is." Bom smiles widely pointing at Suho who is quickly bowed at them in 90 degree

 

Suho: "Annyeonghaseyo~ (•̀ᴗ•́)".

 

TOP who is the tallest to them just let out a small smiles. Seungri who is mostly like a Boss to them, quietly place this both hand around his waist.

 

TOP: "He is nervous. ⚈ ․̫ ⚈"

 

Seungri: "Yah, Don't be like that. Come here! What are you doing there?"

 

CL: "Jiyong oppa, Isn't our house pretty right?"

 

GD: "Uh, It's so big!" GD quickly sat on the couches comfortably and followed by TOP whom sat too.

 

Dara: "How much is this CL ah?" CL sliently smiles at her.

 

Bom: "Who paid this?" Dara playfully hit her on the shoulder.

 

TOP: "Hey, Why are you asking that kind of question."

 

Bom: "Ane. I just want to know because I'm planning to buy this kind of house." The girls quietly laugh

 

Then Suho finally went over and closely stand infront of this Sunbae. He can't look at them straightly and he was just shyly smiles at them.

 

Bom was deeply staring at him and just laughing.

 

GD: "You don't like that we are here?" All of them begun to laughs even Suho.

 

CL: "Suho, There so many guest today right?"

 

Suho: "Yes, That's right."

 

Dara: "Annyeong, An-seobang." Dara cutely wave as Suho bow and smiles at her ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

 

Bom: "You guys have already eaten?"

 

Suho: "Uh yeh, Noona. I'm sorry if there's no food already but we can order if you want."

 

Dara: "Ania, It's okay. We brought something here anyway."

 

The girls started to wrapped out there presents for the couple.

 

 

They started to gathered once again in the living room and all sat on the floors. While they were eating the girls noticed that Suho isn't talking.

 

Seungri: "Hey, Talk. You are infront of the girls!"

 

Suho: "Uh neh, I'm really nervous right now."

 

Bom: "Yah, Seungri ah. Don't treat him like that!" Seungri dumb.

 

GD: "How long have you guys married?"

 

Suho: "T-two months Hy-hyungnim."

 

Seungri: "Don't you have plans to get married in real life?"

 

And all of them burst to laughs.

 

CL: "Yah! Seungri-ah!"

 

Dara: "Relax Chaerin ah, Don't mind him!"

 

CL: "I told you not to bring him here! Jinja!" CL cutely pouted and very frustrated seeing Seungri.

 

Seungr: "Yah! CL, Don't be like that to me! (◠‿◠)"

 

TOP: "Suho ah, I need bowl. Give me bowl."

 

Suho: "Uh yeh. Wait a minute."

 

CL was about to stood up to get a bowl but Dara grabbed her hand and signaling her to sit down.

 

TOP: "Hey, I said Suho not CL." 

 

Bom: "Sit down, Chaerin ah!" Bom pulled her and she goes back to sit as Suho walk back and gave the bowl to TOP and sat again in the floor.

 

Seungri: "You guys look so good together!"

 

Suho: "Kamsamhida, Hyeongnim."

 

TOP: "You want to date CL in real life?" The three girls laughing to nuts.

 

GD: "We will help you, Jinjaro!"

 

Bom: "Those boys are really insane!" GD and TOP slightly chuckles.

 

CL: "Oppa, ☉.̫☉ What are you talking about?"

 

Suho: "I think CL will dislike it."

 

Seungri: "Hey, CL. You need to get a boyfriend now, It's already been a long time since you were single!"

 

Dara: "That's right, Don't worry about Sajangnim we will covered you! Ke ke ke~ (。♥‿♥。)" Dara smiles slightly show her aeygoo.

 

CL: "Unni, Don't say that. YG will upset at you again."

 

Bom: "Aigoo, Dara ya, YG Sajangnim will scold us again!" Everyone laughed loudly.

 

Dara: "Oh my ghad, Ottoke ❛‿❛ " Bom and Dara placed there hand on the forehead and acted like a stressful person.

 

Big Bang and CL as well Suho can't stop laughing and find how cute the two unni's are.

 

TOP: "Are you the same age?"

 

Suho: "Yes, She's a little older to me."

 

Seungri: "Really? Wow, That's why CL don't call you anything!"

 

CL: "That's right. I don't know what pet name will suit to him."

 

GD: "But you just call him husband, and I think its suit to him."

 

CL: "How did you know? Did you guys watched?"

 

Seungri: "Yes, I watched when I don't have schedules."

 

TOP: "Me too. I saw the indirect kiss! That's daebak! Jinja!"

 

Suho clap this hand and laughs.

 

GD: "But I saw how CL take good care of her husband."

 

Bom: "Oh, That's right. To be honest, We don't like how Chaerin take good care of you, Suho ah!"

 

Suho became speechless, CL was a bit surprised, She look at Suho and then turn this attention to her Unni's.

 

CL: "Why unni?"

 

Bom: "Dara, Say it!"

 

Dara almost split the coke on and burst to laughs, and everyone is once again laughed. Dara was so serious in eating but Bom inerprut her.

 

Seungri: "Yaah! Noona, Don't be like that to Dara. She is not you're spokesperson!"

 

Bom can't stop laughing and the three boys just loooked them and chuckles silently.

 

Bom: "Ane. I forgot what I am going to say, so I record it to Dara."

 

Suho: (Laughs) "Record? Is she caset?"

 

CL: "Puhahahahahah! Unni, Enough!"

 

GD: "Dara, Be careful. Look at you're shirt!" GD handed her the tissue.

 

Dara: "Uh, Kamsamhida Jiyong ah!"

 

TOP: "We sorry behalf of the two behavior!" TOP playfully bows infront of Suho.

 

Suho: "Aniya, It's okay."

 

Dara: "I'm sorry, My mouth was so full so I need to drink! I'm really sorry."

 

Suho: "It's okay noona, •  .̫ •"

- - -

The part 2 will be tomorrow. I still have work to be finished.

Annyeong! I Hope you enjoy for a short update!