Chapter 5

My Neighbour's Cat

YiJeong wondered if he was dreaming. Yeah that was probably it he thought, this was just another of the many crazy dreams he usually had. Thou this one was a bit stranger than usual. Why was he dreaming about his neighbor, not just that, why was he kissing him?!

"It's just a dream thou...so I guess it's okay" he thought letting his eyes close as he pressed his lips even harder against KyungIl's. "his lips are so soft, they almost feel real..."

KyungIl pushed him away the moment he got the urge to start moving his lips against YiJeong's. Perhaps he used a bit too much of his strength when the flimsier male fell back off of the couch hitting the floor. 

"Sorry! are you okay?!" YiJeong blinked shocked and confused, his mind still a bit hazy.

"Huh?...did i fall asleep?" he sat back up with KyungIl's help. "I must have been really tired, I didn't even realize when i fell asleep"

KyungIl both sighed out of frustration and relief. Even thou he felt a bit disappointed he was also glad that YiJeong was apparently a complete idiot. 

"Y-yeah you suddenly fell asleep" he laughed nervously "I thought you had fainted"

"I sometimes fall asleep like that" YiJeong joined in laughing. "Well thank you for everything, and about the cake I'll bring you one that isn't missing a piece" he got up going over to the cake closing the box and putting it back in a bag. He bowed his head a bit. "I'll make sure to wash and return your clothes as well" he hurried out of the apartment with with the cake in the bag in one hand and his shoes in the other. 

As soon as he was in his apartment he slid down to the floor, his legs shaking.

"...it wasn't a dream" he reached out to touch his lips but hesitated, afraid the warmness of the other's lips would fade the moment he touched them.


--------------------------------------

JaeHo sat waiting, impatient as he looked at the time in his cell phone.

"Where is he?!" he shot right out of the seat to go check through the window of the classroom. He felt giddy the moment he spotted the person he was waiting for. He ran back to his seat pretending to be bored as he played with his phone.

"JaeHo, you're still here?"

"Oh DoKyun, I didn't even hear you come in" he put his cell phone down to look at the person he'd waited for an hour now.

"You shouldn't call your teacher by name when you're in school"

"Uhu yeah whatever, anyway now that you're here i wanted to continue our lessons" DoKyun went over to his desk gathering a couple of papers before putting them in his bag. 

"I don't think i can teach you today, I have something to do"

"Something-- Yah! you're the one who said i needed the lessons! and now after i waited all this time for you, you're just going to cancel them?!" 

"I'm sorry for wasting your time but I really can't-" DoKyun started to apologize after hearing the other say he'd been waiting for him. 

"Fine! Whatever, it's not like i enjoy being with you here every single day after school" JaeHo grabbed his backpack, folders and a white paper bag. He stormed out of the classroom not giving DoKyun time to speak. JaeHo gripped the white bag passing by a trash can before shoving it inside with the snacks he'd bought for himself and DoKyun to enjoy. "Stupid giant!"

------------------------------------

After walking all the way back to his apartment JaeHo was finally calm enough to realize he had acted like a spoiled brat toward DoKyun.

"I'm such a idot...I let my anger get out of control again.." he muttered to himself as he entered the code to unlock his door. He was surprised when he pulled the door open, YiJeong who had remained on the floor resting against the door fell back onto JaeHo's feet. "Wha- YiJeong? what are you doing seating by the entrance?" YiJeong didn't even try to get himself up, he was still in a daze from what had happened a couple of hours ago with KyungIl. JaeHo got frustrated with the other's zoned out attitude. "I'm talking to you idiot!" he pushed YiJeong into the apartment with his feet so he could close the door. "Seriously every time I leave you you become even more weird" JaeHo kept talking but YiJeong wasn't really listening, he got himself up and like a zombie walked himself to the couch.

JaeHo noticed a familiar bag on the floor, he picked it up and sure enough inside was the box with the cake he'd given to KyungIl earlier as a welcome gift. "Did he return it?" he wondered setting the bag down on the table "I guess he didn't like it either" he thought remembering when he'd happily cut a piece and started to eat it only to quickly spit it out after tasting his most hated flavor, coconut. 

Remembering something YiJeong got to his feet in a flash. He pointed towards JaeHo "You gave my cake away!!" JaeHo blinked surprised at the sudden reanimation of the other. "Why did you give it away?! and even worse why did you give it away with a peace eaten?!" 

JaeHo slammed his hands on the table in front of him causing YiJeong's initial brazen attitude to disappear. "Don't forget I'm older than you" he said in a calm menacing voice "I gave that cake away because I felt like it and who cares if it had a peace eaten, it's not like i ate right from it, i cut a peace out...it wasn't that good anyway, but it seems our neighbor didn't like it either if he returned it" 

"H-he didn't return it...I sort of went and took it back" 

"Did you also take his clothes?" JaeHo wondered looked at YiJeong from head to toe wearing strange oversized clothes. YiJeong turned into different shades of red remembering what had happened back in KyungIl's apartment.

"N-no!" he ran off to his room slamming the door shut. 

"...hmm he's acting stranger than usual.."  

 

I'm so sorry for being late in updating! (T0T) I started school recently so I have been extremely busy and just didn't have the time to just sit down and write....I know it's a horrible update but i hope you guys enjoy it even a tiny it (;.;)...in another note, thank you all for subscribing and taking the time to read my not so well written story...I have actually been thinking of trashing this story and just continue my other one with Kyungil and Yijeong as the main characters, i don't know if you guys would like that thou...I think I would update the other story more often since I have it all pretty much planned out from start to ending and not this one....tell me what you guys think (><)