Chapter 3

My Neighbour's Cat

Kyungil rubbed his tired shoulders while he waited for the elevator to reach his floor. He had been standing and seating in weird poses all day long but that was the life of a model, to be used as clay to be molded into the photographer’s vison. He sighed wondering why today that vison had been of him carrying a dog half his size and that most likely weighed more than him.

When the doors opened someone rushed in almost bumping into him.

“Ah sorry-“

“Yijeong!” realizing it was Yijeong Kyungil felt his mood change, he smiled at him but stopped when he noticed that Yijeong was completely frozen just staring at him. “Are you alright?”  

 Realizing he was just standing there staring like an idiot Yijeong turned bright red averting his gaze.

“I-I’m fine” Kyungil felt an urge to but fought against it not wanting to make Yijeong more uncomfortable than what he already looked.

“…ok” he got off the elevator letting the doors close taking yijeong away.

He wondered if what he had told Yijeong the other day had made him mad. He was teasing him a bit but he wasn’t lying about him being beautiful.

“Hmmm…I guess it is a bit strange to call another men beautiful..” he thought out loud as he stood in front of his door about to open it.

“Not really” he turned to look at the person who’d spoken. A short light browned haired young men.

“It’s society that makes it seem weird”

“Umm, I guess you’re right”

“I am right” he crossed his arms across his chest “Anyways I just came to introduce myself, I know it’s a bit late but I didn’t have time to say hi before” he held out a plastic bag with a box inside “It’s a welcome gift” kyungil it took it still a bit confused.

“Thanks-“

“Jaeho, my name is kim Jaeho and I’m your next door neighbor” he remembered yijeong saying something about him.

“You must be yijeong’s roommate”

“Well not really, it’s more like I’m taking care of someone else’s pet”

“huh?”

“Nevermind…anyways welcome” just as he came he left. Not giving kyungil enough time to thank him or ask what he meant by yijeong being someone’s pet.

Once inside his apartment Kyungil took the bag to the kitchen opening it to reveal a cake box inside. He looked at the cake surprised once he opened the lid of the box. 

"Is this a joke..." he thought looking at the half eaten cake. 

 

Sorry it took me such a long time to update...I've been sick and i'm finally feeling better so i though i should write something. Anyways, I know it's a really short chapter but i promise I'll write a longer one next time. Oh and sorry for all the grammer and spelling errors ^^;