First Interview

Heartcore ~ Co-Ed Band ~ Story Starting

Lucy's P.O.V

Inkigayo. This is where we have our second performance. Our first interview. I was more excited than our debut stage. I'd never been interviewed before. I actually practiced in the mirror before I left the dorm.

As we stood backstage Chia lectured us on how to behave and not embarrass ourselves. She was adorable to me.

"Guys, guess what!?" Jae jumped around excitedly holding his cell phone. Something she told him don't do.

"What?" Han asked smiling at Jae's cute actions. I grabbed his phone and looked on the screen our song was #7 on M!Countdown's Weekly Music Chart! I screamed hugging the nearest figure, which happened to be Vinnie.

"Oppa! Can you believe it?" He hugged me back patting my head. I let go tackling our leader with Jae following my actions. We ended up in a pile of hugs and giggles on the floor. Chia was the first to get off the floor helping Jae and Han. Kehvin helped me up. I pulled out my phone looking at comments about Heartcore.

"I love the group name! It's so cute!"

"They had an amazing debut! Can't wait to see more of them."

"I love the song. It's been stuck in my head."

"They're ok. They'd be better without the drummer. I just don't like her."

"The members look great and the song is awesome. I love this group."

I smiled at the positive comment we received. I guess I lost track of time because Han had to take my phone away. We made our way to the stage. This time I put more energy and effort into the performance. Han being the amazing singer he is, rocked the stage. Chia looked beautiful playing the guitar, Jae being just plain adorable, and Vinnie's rapping was great. After we were done we had a quick interview.

"That was a wonderful performance!" The MC said with a big smile on his face. "Please introduce yourselves to everyone."

"Annyeonghaseyo, We are Heartcore!" We bowed and everyone introduced themselves one by one. "Annyeonghaseyo, Heartcore's Leader and Main Vocalist Han inmida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heartcore's Vocalist, Main Guitarist, and Eomma Chia inmida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Heartcore's Rapper, Vocalist, Bassist, and most Kawaii member Jae inmida!" I rolled my eyes playfully. Jae always claimed to be the cutest member but in fact I'm the cutest. Have you seen my face?

"Annyeongaseyo, Heartcore's Main Rapper and Lead Guitarist Skye inimida." I smiled for some reason I liked Vinnie's stage name but I liked his real name better.

"Annyeongaseyo, Heartcore's Drummer, Sub-Vocalist, and Maknae Lucy inmida."

"Well it's nice to finally meet you all. I really enjoyed your preformance." The MC complimented us.

"Thank you. We worked really hard for this and hope to make more music that people will enjoy." Han answered. Chia added "Especially since we're Solar's first group ever, we want to make a good impression."

"So what was the hardest part about training?" The MC asked. I spoke up, "I think the hardest part about training was keeping up with everyone else. Everyone worked hard and were very talented but I wasn't that great."

"Yah, don't be silly." Vinnie said pushing my shoulder lightly then turning to the MC, "She worked just as hard as we all did. And being so young she really has a talent." I blushed. This was the first time I'd ever been praised on Tv.

The next question asked was for Jae. "What's it like having Lee Hyori as an aunt?"

"Aunt Hyori is really amazing and sweet. She's like my eomma. If it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't even be here." I was always a little jealous of Jae. His aunt is one of the biggest solo artist in K-pop.

"He rubs it in our faces everyday." I joked. The next question was "Were you nervous for your debut? You guys seemed so confident."

"Well we just looked on the positive side of it. We thought about our future fans and how someday we'll remininsce about this." Han seemed to always know what to say. I admired that about him.

"Are there any last words you'd like to say to your fans."

"Yes. Please look out for us and we promise to do the same. We will work hard for you so please look forward to it." Chia finished off and we bowed and said our farewells.

 

We were in the van on our way to the studio to pick out some songs we already recorded for our first mini album. Our first mini album. That just feels right somehow.

"You guys did a great job. I'm proud of all of you." Han said, patting Jae's head (which Jae had rested on Han's shoulder). "You did a wonderful job too, Oppa." Chia replied. "Just think of all the things we'll be doing next." I started xcitedly, "Tv shows, concerts, fan meetings, or even tours!"

"We're on our way Lu." Kehvin smiled.

This was just the beginning.


AN: I still haven't decided the Visual and Face of the Group so I want you to decide. In the comments tell me who you think should be the visual and face of the group and whoever gets the most votes will take those positions. (In case you don't know Visual= Looks Face of The Group= Most popular)

Also some song suggestions for their mini album would be nice. Remember this is a band who plays intruments so song like I wish by FT Island are best.