Hello Baby! Ep #1 Part 1

Heartcore ~ Co-Ed Band ~ Story Starting

(AN: Some of these chapters will have moments from actual Hello Baby episodes just changed to fit Heartcore. Also updates might be a bit slower because of school but I will update as much as I can. With every update there will be something new on the wiki page just so you know. And I forgot to mention Heartcore has two managers: Male (Nam Hyun Woo) and Female (Oh Min Ji). Oh and also I changed Lucy's persona to South Korea's Sweetheart. Though you probably didn't care lol!)

Lucy's P.O.V

We said goodbye to the staff as we were finishing up. We had just finished recording some new songs for our next mini album. Our CEO says that we have to keep making good music so we can keep our fanbase. It's still hard to believe we have fans all over the world who love us and we're still just rookies.

As we made our way out Jae gave me a piggyback ride. Jae stood next to Han who was texting his boyfriend, Mesut (they are so cute together!). We were standing next to him so I could see some of the things they were saying. But their entire conversation was in German.

"Oppa what does 'Ich liebe dich' mean?" I asked putting my head on Jae's shoulder. I could tell I pronounced it wrong because of the way he laughed.

"It means I love you." He said, lightly pushing Jae away from him. I giggled.

I was actually a bit jealous of Han and Jae. Both of them had someone to love and care for. Each had a very special person.

Cameras surrounded us when we stepped out of the Solar Ent building.

"What's going on?" Chia asked.

"Hello" The PD-nim called to us.

"Hello" We replied. "Instead of riding in your car, can you come with us?"

Needless to say we were all very confused by his question. Where were they trying to take us?

"Manager noona do we have anything scheduled today?" Han asked. Kehvin tried to open the car door but it was locked.

"Hyung, open the door!" Kehvin said. " I got off of Jae's back and scurried to the car.

"Manager unnie are you going to leave us?" I asked jokingly. Sure enough the car started driving slowly away.

"Wait!" "No! Stop!" "What is this!" We caused a commotion as they left us with the camera crew.

"Is this a hidden camera?" Jae asked, "Have we been tricked?"

"So since you no longer have a ride will you come with us?"

A small bus was parked in the middle of the street. "We really don't have a choice." Chia was the first to board the bus, then Jae, Kehvin, me, and Han.

"Are we being kidnapped?" Kehvin laughed. There was a small pause. "What is going on?" Chia asked. "Where are we going?" Han added.

"Have you ever starred in a variety show before?" The PD-nim asked us. "No, why?" Han replied.

"Is this Running Man?" Jae always watches Running Man and has been dying to be on that show. "Are we going to be on Dream Team or is this a new variety show?" Kehvin asked.

"This is a show that stars Heartcore."

"I think I know what show this is." I paused for dramatic effect. "Hello Baby!" All of us (especially Chia) have been dying to be on that show.

"Is this Hello Baby?" Jae asked. He was practically bouncing in seat. "Yes." That one word cause so much excitement. We all squealed and cheered with delight. We were going to parents. And the best part is no one has to go through labor!

"So where are we going?"

~At Heartcore's Dorm~

Regular P.O.V

Heartcore sat in the middle of their living room with the cameras catching every possible angle. Everyone, clearly excited since each of them had a big goofy smile on their faces, sat in a row from oldest to youngest. A small bright red envelope was given to the leader.

"There will be two teams. The Appas (Han, Jae, Skye) and the Eommas (Chia and Lucy)." Han read aloud, "Whichever teams wins the most games will meet the children first and the losing team will clean the dorm."

"Looks like you girls are going to have to clean up for the kids." Jae said.

"Please, we could be you in our sleep, right Chia? " Lucy asked her unnie. Chia smirked, giving the maknae a small nod.

"We're gonna win thi thing and meet the kids before you can." Chia added. The band always playfully 'trash talked' whenever they competed against each other.

"You'll beat us when Lucy can reach the top cupboard without the help of a chair." Skye ruffled Lucy's hair earning a playful glare and a small pout from the child.

"I'll have you know that I can almost halfway reach it if I stand in my tip toes." Lucy replied.

"What's the first game?" Han asked.

(A/N: Due to laziness I just decided to show you videos of the games they played and just tell you the scores.)

Game #1: Ball Catching Game

 

Scores: Han- 28 vs Chia- 21 Jae- 19 vs Lucy- 24

Game #2: Say Yes/Horrifying Yes

Lucy vs Skye: Winner-Lucy Chia vs Jae: Winner-Jae

Game #3: Ice Cream Feeding Game AKA TIE BREAKER

WINNING COUPLE: CHIA & LUCY (Skye & Han vs Chia & Lucy. Skye fed Han and Lucy 'fed' Chia. While Skye managed to get the ice cream in Han's mouth, Lucy put the ice cream all over Chia's face and even up her nose. But in the end they finished before the boys.)

"Since the Eomma team won most of the games they will meet the babies first and the Appas have to clean up the dorm."


I'm sorry this chapter is so short and the cliffhanger. I will still try to update as often as I can.