8

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Oppa, Chen-ssi is a really amazing guy, isn't it?'' Semi grinned but fading once she watched Sehun ignored her as he walked past her and headed to his own bedroom. Semi sighed, she didn't failed to notice how her brother glared at the Luhan guy and Miyoung from time to time and all she can do was to look at him so he won't do anything stupid, but with Chen by her side, she kind of failed to do so because Chen accompanying her with told her a funny stories happened back in LA and how the live at China also. She chuckled when she remembered at Chen called himself a troller because he used to prank his teachers and friends. They definitely will get along too well. 

But when Sehun's door being slammed shut with a loud bang, she sighed again and retreated to her own room to take a rest before she goes out with Sehun's friend at the evening like usual. 

On other side, Sehun threw himself on the bed with a heavy sighs as he drapped his arm on his eyes. Soon, one by one his tear rolled down from the corner of his eyes and he slowly chuckled. ''How stupid I am to think that Miyoung will look at me one day like how she look at Luhan.''

He rejected all the girls at his school just because his love toward Miyoung never fade one bit. Even he was laughing and having fun with his friends, he still thinking at how was Miyoung doing at people's country. Did she survived there fine and great? Or did she have a hard time to adjust there alone? But, his heart was ache and hurt when she already got herself someone special and never thought about him or called him. 

He knew she asking his mother about how he doing with school and stuffs, but he wondered why did she never call him by herself? Did she still think that he was mad at her because leaving on his birthday? But if she called him, he definitely will forgive her right away without any thoughts. How he wished he could create a time machine and rewind it to where she left him and tell her how deeply he in love with her.

He thought that he can win her back but after the breakfast at Chanyeol's place, he saw how blushed slightly and laughed at the single things Luhan does eventhough Luhan hurt her. How easily she forgave him with just one smile and he never failed to notice when Luhan glanced at him and smirked. He sarcastically laughed at Luhan's smirk and sat up as he brushed the tear away. He can't give up like that. He can't.

''I'm the one who met and love her first.'' 

With that, he jumped off from his bed and headed to take a shower. 

 

-----

 

''I'm sorry for not calling you yesterday. I was very busy and tired.'' Luhan sighed as he planted the sweet kiss on Miyoung's forehead. She smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck. ''It's okay, I understand but you could at least give me one text so I won't be really worried about you, you know..'' 

''Yeah, I know but I'm really so-'' 

''Stop it, Luhan. I already forgave so stop telling you're sorry.'' she pouted and unwrapped her arms as she walked toward her room. Honestly, she kind of bit ashamed because she didn't take a shower yet while Luhan already so dressed up handsomely. 

''If you and Chen want to eat something or what just looked on the cupboard, okay? I'm going to take a shower.'' 

Luhan nodded and watched she closed her bedroom door before he flopped himself down on the couch across Chen who had the phone on his hand. 

''Who are you texting with?'' Luhan made a face when he saw the cheesy smiles on Chen's face as he gagged. 

''Semi.'' Chen grinned. Luhan raised a brow at his friend. ''You like that girl?'' 

''She has name, Luhan. I already said her name. It's Semi.'' Chen rolled his eyes and put his phone on the table before he stood up and headed to the kitchen. ''God, why I'm so thirsty.'' 

''That's because you and Semi won't stop talking and laughing like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter