4

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With a sulk face, Miyoung watched Sehun leaving her alone behind. She didn't understand him at all. She figured it must be a wasted to talk with him, so might as well she will ignored him like he did toward her. That's better, she thought. 

Her phone rang and she answered it right away after she looked at the caller. ''Hello, Luhan.'' 

''Where are you? Did you already done with your friends?'' Luhan spoke brightly, as Miyoung wondering why he sound so happy and bright. 

She wondered before she replied. ''Yeah, I already done. Did not expected that it'll ended early. Why?'' she lied. There is no use though telling Luhan the true about what happened in the cafe and her fight with Sehun. It will make Luhan worried and nagging at her and she doesn't want that. 

''You know that me and Chen already applied work at SNU, right?'' he paused, before glancing at his friend Chen who shrugged at him to continue. ''We got accepted!'' 

Miyoung squealed in delight, didn't care if she make a loud noise or what. Her boyfriend and her friend already got accepted at SNU, who wouldn't be happy aite. She knew both of them already planned it long time ago since they studied at LA. But she frowned after that. ''That's mean you have to stay at Korea. Luhan, did your family okay with this?'' 

Luhan chuckled. ''Of course they're okay. Don't worry, I'll be a intern at there first for 4 months. After that, I will decided if I want to continue or transfer. For now, I will stay at Chen grandma's house with him. I will tell your parents later at dinner, okay? Be safe.'' 

Miyoung sighed. She can't argue with him more since he already decided what it the best for him. She mumbled an 'okay' and hung up with a sigh again. 

Now the problem is, how is she going to back home. This place that Sehun used to hang with his friends kind of odd to her. It's has been a years she left, so there are many things already changed. It's so unfamiliar for her eyes. She looked at her phone, almost cried when the battery ran out after she talked with Luhan. 

''Great, just great.'' she mumbled, walking effortlessly around, didn't care about going back to Sehun asked him to walk her home because her ego was too high at the moment. 

 

------

 

Sehun jumped out of the bed when he heard his mother calling him. He sighed and walked out from his room, jogged downstairs and spotted Hwang's with Luhan with them. He raised a brow and bowed toward the Hwangs as he curtly nodded at Luhan, which the latter responded. 

''Miyoung has been not home yet.'' Mrs. Hwang sobbed as she clinging on Mrs. Oh's arm, both sobbing and wiped their tears. Sehun froze. He looked at the Hwang and his parents with wide eyes.

''She even didn't pick it up her phone and it delivered to voicemail.'' 

Sehun gulped. ''D-did she say where'd she go?'' 

Luhan shook his head. ''She didn't tell me where exactly she going since she said she going to catch up with her friends.'' 

Sehun closed his eyes before he ran to his room back, grabbed his phone, purse and jacket. When he about to walk out from his room, Semi stood in front of him ''I want to follow you.'' she said. 

''No, Semi. It's already late.'' he walked past her and jogged downstairs, didn't even glancing at Luhan because he also doesn't want him to follow. He knew that Miyoung was lying to him about she meeting with her friends, which is she's not. 

''Sehun!'' Mrs. Oh called, make Sehun mentally cursed. ''Bring Luhan with you.'' 

''It's okay, mom. He's probably not familiar with this place. It will make the process slow.'' he replied, didn't care if he offended the older. Luhan coughed and looked away. 

''But-'' 

''I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter