14

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun just stared at the dark ceiling without blinking. Even though he got the bed now, his heart still hurt and the fact that his face sore due because of Luhan's punch didn't help either. He was a happy that he got spent times with her and he was glad that she decided to help him cleaned the cut on his lips but knowing that she had to talk with Luhan making his heart ache. He even begged her after she done to not go toward Luhan but she insisted she should clear the misunderstanding though he was happy that Miyoung mad at Luhan. 

''Sehun?'' 

He glanced at the door and found Mrs. Oh was looking at him with a tray of food on her hand, he quickly sat up and watched his mother walked in and put the tray on the table. He looked at Mrs. Oh in confused. ''I thought you with Hwang's and dad dinner with Luhan's parent.'' he choked out Luhan's name unwillingly. 

Mrs. Oh made a face and sat in front of her son on the bed and examined his face. She frowned because her son handsome face now had the cut on the lips plus with swollen cheek. She mentally scowled at Luhan. ''Why would I go to dinner with Luhan's parent when he does this thing toward you? You think that I can face with his parent without blowing out? Beside, Mr. Hwang already postponed the dinner.'' she sighed. ''And that kid, he does know that you and Miyoung are best friend since you guys were young then why did he had to throw a punch? Oh god..'' 

Sehun took his mother hand with a smiles. He slowly it, trying to sooth his mother anger. He was glad that they even postponed the dinner for him but he still worried about Miyoung out there with Luhan. What if he hurt her? What if he lay his finger on her? Sehun couldn't forgive himself if anything bad happened towards Miyoung.

''That's food for me?'' Sehun cheekily asked, trying to shove away his worriedness. Luhan won't hurt Miyoung. He know that. 

Mrs. Oh rolled her eyes and get off from the bed to take the food and placed it on the bed. ''Eat.'' with that she walked out from the room, leaving her son to feed by himself. 

Sehun silently eat the food that his mother gave him. He knew this vacation will turn disaster and he can't wait to see Luhan's facade fall. He just hope that everything will went well until they return home. 

 

-----

 

Neither both of them had opened their mouths since they arrived at the park. It's almost night, regarding at how Luhan wander around the city without uttering a words or have any intentions to stop about two hours before he decided to stop and sat the park. 

Miyoung still mad at him for punching Sehun. He didn't even let her explain to him. And she refused to speak first, let him do what him want. But then again, why did she follow him when he asked for a talk? She mentally sighed and looked away from the scenery in front of her. She jumped a bit when he heard his voice, spoke him low voice but reached her ears.

''I'm not sorry that I punched him.'' his eyes lookec cold though. Miyoung just sighed, this is their first big fight though. 

''You don't even let me explain to you. It's not like what you thought, Luhan.'' 

Luhan rolled his eyes at her. He knew that Miyoung quite dense but he doesn't know she was THIS dense plus stupid. That kid obviously like you! He huffed and crosssed his arms over his chest. True, he didn't even felt sorry for punching Sehun but he knew that he had shown his bad side toward Miyoung's parent and Oh's. 

''What? Am I supposed to be happy that my girlfriend were going out some guy without me knowing?!'' he yelled a bit as she jumped a bit at the sound of his voice before gathered her composed.

''He's not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter