2

Wedding Dress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

''Hi, Sehun. Long time no see.''

Tiffany grinned but her grins almost fell when he only stared back at her, or mostly at Luhan. She just blinked and smiled at Mrs. Oh as Luhan tightened his grip on her hand gently. He also did not failed how Sehun glared at him and looked at their entwined hands. 

''Come, Miyoung! Have a breakfast first.'' Mrs. Oh cooed. ''Yah, Sehun-ah! Go wash yourself.'' and pushed Sehun toward his room back. Sehun just curtly nodded and jogged to upstairs as Mr. Oh and his wife happily asked Miyoung and Luhan to the kitchen. 

Semi made a face and sat across Luhan. She stared at his pretty face and rolled her eyes mentally when he sweetly beamed at her. Oh please, Kai oppa is more handsome than you, pretty boy, she thought and gulped the milk. 

''So, Semi-ah, which university that you got accepted?'' Tiffany asked with a her usual eyesmiles. 

Semi smiled back and shows her thumbs up. ''I got accepted at Sehun's university same as Kai oppa!'' 

The Oh's just rolled their eyes when they heard their daughter's answer while Tiffany and Luhan chuckled at her cuteness. 

''Really? Good, then. You can meet with Kai everyday.'' 

''And every minutes!'' 

''Yah, you have classes so does Kai. So that's mean, you can't meet with him everyday and every minutes.'' Sehun said in a duh tone as he finally washed himself and sat down beside his sister, which is across Miyoung but he still didn't greeted her nor looked at her. 

Semi stuck her tongue out at him and eat her breakfast. The breakfast when smoothly and there's no awkward silence around them even though with Sehun didn't talk at all and Semi's less words in conversation. But of course the Oh elders didn't noticed it. well expect for Tiffany. 

Both of them, Sehun and Semi used to talk and chat with her everytimes they met each other and she feel something off at why Sehun didn't talk to her. 

''Thanks for the breakfast auntie, uncle.'' Miyoung and Luhan bowed. 

''Aw, it's nothing. Just come anytime you want.'' Mrs. Oh grinned and hugged Miyoung as Luhan shook hands with Mr. Oh. 

Sehun and Semi just stood behind their parents, doing nothing but stared at them with bored eyes. After Miyoung and Luhan left, Sehun headed to upstairs and locked himself in his room. 

He lay down on his bed and put his arm around his eyes as he exhaled deeply. He still bothered by the fact that Miyoung already gotten herself a boyfriend. And he also still mad at himself because didn't tell her about his feelings back then. Now, he already lost his chance to win her. 

''Aishh!'' he sat up and messed his hair. ''Is this why she doesn't even call me or skype with me?'' he rolled his eyes. 

There's a knock on his door and he knew that it his sister. 

''Oppa! Open the door. Palli before I break it open, I mean it.'' 

He jumped off of the bed and opened the door with narrowed eyes. Semi grinned and walked passed him as she casually flopped her whole body on her brother's bed. Sehun want to throw her out from his bed but of course Semi won't budge. Brat. 

''Kai won't even look at you if you break the door.'' Sehun smirked and lay beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter