Chapter 3

Flower Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

 

She roamed around inside the building of College of Medicine. She decided to take a premedical course which her father would probably against of. He wanted her to take after the business which she made it clear to him she has no interest of being a part of. Im Yunho cultivated her ever since she was young to take over their family business, he made her home schooled because he thinks that would help her focus when she only wanted an attention. He buys her gifts because he thinks a young girl only needs toys and expensive things to cheer her up when she only wanted to be loved. Besides, she has two older brothers who are sons of the wife her father married into and Rei who are much better suited to be an heir than her.

 

Yoona finally found her room class just as she saw the professor arrives. She looked at the copy of her registration form. She only has four classes today, she chose a seat in front of the class beside the raven haired girl who glanced at her curiously. “You’re new.” She spoke.

 

Yoona looked at her in the eyes, offering her hand. The girl was much younger than her and she liked the way she looked directly into her eyes. “Yes just transferred today, I’m Yoona.” Noting the subtle caress, she did on her wrist.

 

The raven-haired girl blinked her lashes slowly. “I’m Jennie Kim. It’s nice seeing a new face here.”

 

“My pleasure.” She replied before turning her attention to the professor who is about to start her class. The girl’s eyes lingered for a moment long before turning her eyes in front. Yoona smirked inwardly.

 

Her last class just ended, and she learned that Jennie Kim is also taking a premedical course like her and invited her to study in her room together sometimes. She agreed. Yoona bid her goodbye and Jennie kissed her on the cheek as a response. “See you tomorrow.” She muttered, her hands glided from her arms down to her hand then she turned away from her. Yoona watched her back as she disappeared in the far corner.

 

‘Hot damn!’  

 

Jessica groaned when the water hit her squarely on the chest. “That’s so good.” She hummed.

Her hands caress her body sensually with soap. She would give anything right now to just stay here and not go into the party her parents always organized. Her father owns an airline company while her mom has many branches of malls all over South Korea. She does not understand why they want to merge in other companies. Plus, she hates how they always want to arrange her a date with someone. She does not want to date, at least with someone she is not in love with. She may look and acted like a liberated, but she wants to be with someone she loves and who loves her back just as much.

 

She dreaded coming to the party and it always bore her to death because she was bound to talk to many people and charm them to be invest in their company. Jessica rinsed the remnants of soap in her body and got out of the shower and grabbed her robe that was hooked just outside the shower door.

 

She came out of the bathroom humming a happy tone and walked directly in front of her closet and opened the huge cabinet. She discarded her robe to the floor, still humming when her eyes darted in the cabinet mirror and to her horror, she saw a ing shadow behind her and screamed. She abruptly turned around and saw a young woman, her looks are just the kind you see on cosmetics and lingerie commercials.

 

The young woman’s eyes darted down to her body, her eyes dimmed darker, and she heard her sharp deep intake of breath. And Jessica almost squirmed at the way those eyes examining her. She looked at the myriad of emotions playing in the stranger’s eyes and oh boy she almost forgot that she is ing in front of a stranger. Her eyes became a bit darker, and she seems so mesmerized at what she sees on her body.

 

“What the ?! Who the are you and what are you doing inside my room?!” She seethed.

 

She angrily picked up her robe and covered her body pulling the belt around her waist a little tighter.

 

The woman just stands there looking astounded, staring at her unbelievingly. “I-I thought this was my room.” She stuttered, the looked on the blonde-haired young woman was making her squirmed. Describing the woman as beautiful is an understatement. She was beyond enthralled, the wet blonde hair cascaded at her back made her look more enchanting to look at. She was out of words but if goddess do exist, they would look like her.

 

Jessica grabbed a pen organizer on her bedside table and throw it to the woman, thankfully the woman was quick and able to dodge it. “Get out of my room, you maniac!” Jessica grabbed another thing and throw, much to her annoyance the woman able to dodge it again.

 

“Waittt! I’m Yoona, I just transferred here!” Yoona raised her arms in surrender.

 

“I don’t care who you are, jerk! You are in my room, and I want you to get out!” Jessica threw something at her again.

 

“Okay!!!” Yoona almost shouted in a panicky tone, but it was too late, she was hit squarely in the head. “! That hurts, woman!” She cursed, already mad at being hit.

 

Jessica’s eyes widened when she stalked closer at her and grabbed her by the arms. “I told you I’ll get out!” Yoona momentarily got distracted by her beauty up close and the smell of her. She smells of soap and citrusy flowers. The two of them stared hard at each other, breathing each other’s breath, face just inches away from each other. Desire flared on the other as she saw how beautiful those cat-like brown eyes.

 

Yoona was the first one to break their stare, she does not understand it but the way the blond-haired woman looks at her makes her feel indescribable emotions. Plus, there is that urge of leaning in closer and lean her face at the expanse of her neck to smell her wondering what would if feel like to taste her there. The image of that gorgeous body flashed before her eyes and goddamn she feels hot for the woman who just hit her on the head with whatever. The tension between the two of them is unwavering.

 

Jessica on the other hand, she herself does not understand why she is not pushing the woman named Yoona away from her. She just stayed rooted and unknowingly mesmerized by her striking beauty. ‘What the am I thinking?!’

 

The door to Jessica’s room opened, and a panicked Yuri arrived, her eyes furrowed at the scene she witnessed. “What’s going on here?” She asked dubiously. Looking at the two like that did not sit well with her.

 

Jessica closed her eyes and inhaled to calm her raising heart which now she realized. “Let go of me.” She calmly uttered and stared at those doe eyes.

 

“Promise me first you’ll not go hulk on me again. Because seriously that really hurts.” Yoona said eyeing her suspiciously.

 

Jessica raised her brow. “I promise.” She whispered. Yoona then reluctantly let go of her still eyeing her.

 

Jessica then turned to her friend. “She just mistakenly entered the wrong room, and I was surprised to see a stranger.” She explained.

 

Yuri looked at the state of undress of her friend. “You just came out of the shower.” She stated and looked at Yoona, more like glaring at her.

 

“I didn’t mean to!” Yoona hissed at the judging look Yuri throwing at her.

 

That is the time Jessica’s eye darted on her head, eyes widening. Yoona looked at her. “What?”

 

“You’re bleeding.” She hesitantly confessed, seemingly guilty all of a sudden. Yoona turned immediately to the cabinet’s mirror and check her face, which true to her word there is a small cut and a beginning of a bulgingly bruise she will surely get.

 

Yoona glared at her. “This is all your fault.”

 

Yuri looked at the doe eyed woman and saw a blood just below her left brow then looked at her friend, eyes widening in surprise. “What did you do to her, Jessie?” Yuri walked at Yoona and grabbed her face eyeing the wound worriedly.

 

“She hit me with that.” Yoona informed and pointed at the small alarm clock on the floor. Yuri looked at her friend, who only furrowed her brows at the concern Yuri is showing at the stranger.

 

“Come on, let’s put some band aid on it.” Yuri gestured for Yoona to follow her when Jessica grabbed the stranger’s hand when she passed by her.

 

“I’ll take care of her, Yul. It was my fault after all.” Jessica stated, pinning the doe eyed woman with a stare.

 

Yuri looked at her friend and to the woman who she just told to stay away from her, protest is in the tip of tongue but reluctantly nodded. “Okay. But aren’t you going to the party tonight?”

Jessica only shrugged. “I’ll just call my mother and tell her I have an important thing to do.”

 

“Okay.” Yuri quietly sighed and glanced at Yoona before going to the door, closing it gently.

 

The two of them now all alone and Jessica realized that she was still holding Yoona’s hand which she immediately dropped.

 

“Wait for me here.” Jessica admonished voice ridden with guilt. Yoona was about to speak up when the look on her face says she better shut her yap if she knows what’s better for her. “Sit.” She demanded before getting some clothes in her cabinet and made her way to the bathroom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter