Chapter 2

Flower Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Several Hours Earlier (After the club)

Yuri dropped her friends in the dorm making sure they are well settled on each of their rooms before coming down the stairs through the front door. There are times when everything is closing in around her and she cannot take it anymore. Keeping a big secret from her friends was a huge guilt and a burden she wished to be free. And so, she finds a way to escape and breathe to finally be herself. All by herself.  

 

She drove her car Farther downtown Seoul where she passes by several streets and where the place does not care about who you are and what is your status in the society. She parked her car near an almost rundown building what once was a small hotel and the owner turned it to a bar. Specifically, a gay bar. Yes, everyone you read it right. Yuri is gay and her friends does not even know about it. Yuri is too ing scared and cowardly to even tell it to her best friends. Don’t get her wrong she loves them, and she knew them since she was just in high school, and they are the type of person who does not judge people easily.

 

But knowing your friend is gay is a different story. Even the most understanding person would not understand how the beautiful demure daughter of the Senator of South Korea and the future face of modelling industry in the country is a lesbian.

 

She entered the bar not even bothered by the loud sound of techno music in the dance floor and the bystanders who throw curious looks at her. She made her way through the bar, smiled a greeting at the bartender, who waved at her. She watched her mixed drinks at the two ladies in front of her, they looked like they are going ripped each other’s clothes. The bartender served them their drinks before coming to her. 

 

“Long night huh.” The bartender started. The sighed coming from the slender woman in front of her did not go unnoticed to her. “The usual?”

 

Yuri contemplated at first before shaking her head and ordered a drink. “Scotch, on the rocks please.”

 

Kim the bartender raised her brows. “You plan on getting drunk?” then she started preparing Yuri’s drink.

 

“Yeah.” Yuri muttered, starring at the girl in front of her. Kim is a good-looking girl, but Yuri is not interested. In fact, she never met a person she was actually interested to know. “Would you believe me if I tell you that I’ve never kiss a girl?”

 

Kim laughed but the look on Yuri’s face is different. Her jaw hangs agape. “You’re serious?”

 

She gulped her drink straight up, grimacing at the acrid taste of liquor in . “I refuse to believe you’ve never kissed a girl. With your looks and all, there will be a lot of gays and gals would be running to your feet. Hell, If I didn’t have a girlfriend, I would take a chance to even be on the line.” Kim shrugged.

 

Yuri laughed, humorlessly. “You’re exaggerating.”

 

“She’s not. I, for one would kill to get a chance to kiss you.” A velvety voice said behind her, and the next thing Yuri knows was a pinned body behind her back, the smell of an expensive minty perfume and a tap on her left shoulder.

 

Yuri stiffened at the mirage of sensation she felt for having someone so close to her body for the first time. And the first reactions she felt are irritation for being caught off guard and embarrassment because somebody heard their conversation.

 

“Can you give a lady her drink? And one gin and tonic for me.” Kim grinned and nodded before turning around to make their drinks. She felt the stranger sat beside her and she felt her eyes on her.

 

Yuri turned to look at the stranger, but her breathe hitched when their eyes met. She is ING Hot and beautiful at the same time!!

 

The stranger grinned at her leaning at her. “I was not mistaken. You are way more beautiful up close.”

 

Yuri composed herself inwardly, ignoring the tingling sensations she felt when the stranger smiled at her. “Does that line work for everyone?” She was so glad the music was loud she was afraid the stranger would hear how loud her heartbeat beats. Their drinks arrived and the stranger gulped hers straight up.

 

She laughed and leaned on her to be heard. “Look, I’m just trying to drink here but you’re very distracting.”

Yuri finally chuckled and rolled her eyes at the stranger. “Silly.”

 

“I’m Yoona. Would you give me the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter