Chapter 1

Flower Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since she received the call to her uncle and her impending departure to South Korea is just two days from now. Everything is surreal to her. But if her father got a wind of her plan she will surely be not getting away a meter from the house.

 

She's currently lounging on the couch of her house where technically the one she lives on since she was 12 alone. With her 5 maids.

 

She heard familiar footsteps behind her. She didn't have to look to know who it was.

 

"I'm surprised when I called, and Nana said you were just here having some chill. It is so not you, Yoon." Rei plopped down beside her on the couch and look at her pensively. Nana is one of the maids who Rei pays to tell her Yoona's whereabouts.

 

Yoona glanced at her and continued watching the television series "You".

 

"Why are you here, Rei?"

 

Rei pouted and cling on her arm. "I'm bored."

 

"Well, I'm not exactly incline to humor you."

 

Rei stood up huffing. "Meanie. I'll go get Nana to make us something to eat."

 

"I want a buttered popcorn." She yelled not minding the laugh thrown at her. "As you wish princess."

 

Yoona glared at her. "Do you want to go home or not?" Rei only throw a blowing kiss at her.

 

Rei is the only family of her father who for unknown reasons somewhat likes her. Her half-sister always follows her around since the day she saved the younger girl from her bullies when they were still at grade school. At first, Rei hated her because their father puts them in the same class and Rei had troubled getting along to the kids that were older than her and Rei can be just too arrogant and too smart for her own good. For kids hated you when you were like that.

 

Yoona happily munched on her popcorn not minding the girl beside her who's head is leaning on her shoulder. The lead character "Joe" in the series is such an intriguing character doing everything for the one he loves and seeing the flaws of her girlfriend and still loves her minus the psycho part of him. Its addicting.

 

"I'm leaving." She blurted it out even before she realizes she did.

 

"Where are we going?" Rei sat up and about to grab her bag when Yoona holds her arm.

 

"I'm leaving Japan, Rei. And I don’t know when I will be back or if I'm even going back."

 

Rei stood up in surprised "What? Are you crazy?! You're leaving your family. You are leaving me, Yoon."

 

Yoona grabs her hand again and made her sit. "Hey, doesn't mean that I'm leaving I am leaving you behind too. You can still always talk to me Rei." She holds Rei's hand and smiles softly. Rei sighs, Yoona rarely smiles and when she did, she'll get a hold on you.

 

"When are you leaving?

 

"Friday."

 

", Yoon! That's two days from now!" She curses again.

 

"Well, I don't want our father to get a wind about this. Plus, I have this opportunity now that I know He's in France."

 

"Okay. I am sad that I won't have you around to annoy. But please Yoon, take care of yourself I know how reckless you can be even more so that I am not there to stop you."

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "Says the one which I remember I have to pick up on a club twice because she was dead drunk. Yeah, you can take really good care of yourself too, missy."

 

Rei slap her on the arm "Don't be such a smartass. Anyway, does this mean that I get to drag you out today?"

 

Yoona glared at her. "No."

 

"Oh yes, sis. We're celebrating."

 

Yoona looked at her confused. "I really thought that you would be sad that I am leaving."

 

Rei cupped her face then lightly kisses her forehead. "I am sad. But I am also glad that you have finally had the guts to follow what you want and your heart."

 

Yoona wiped her face irritatingly. "Geez Rei, get off me. Aren't you even going to ask where I am going?"

 

Rei grinned. "Don't have to. I always know where'll you are, Yoon."

 

"You sound really creepy." Rei chuckled heartily.

 

"Go change now, sweet pea. I hate waiting."

 

Yoona could only shake her head, glad she always has Rei on her side.

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea 8pm

Jessica watches her friends have fun on the dance floor while she sits on their VIP lounge sipping her caramel apple martini.

 

"Aren't you going to join them?" Yuri asked holding her own mojito. Yuri was always the designated driver for them, so she sticks for non-alcoholic drinks.

 

Jessica shook her head no. "Not in the mood."

 

"You have been spacing a lot more lately. Is it because of the upcoming dinner?"

 

The latter sighed heavily. "Yes, and I'm a little more antsy because the dinner's tomorrow. I hate family gatherings."

 

"Do you want me to accompany you? I'll be your very own chap and keeps you from ing out."

 

Jessica finally laughed. "You're crazy. I don't out."

 

Yuri snorted. "You are way crazier than all of us combined, and you know that."

 

Jessica could only throw the crumpled tissue paper at her friend in feign annoyance.

 

Tiffany and Sunny messily stumbled on the couch. "Gosh you two, you might hurt yourselves."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter