Intro.

Flower Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rain pour heavily on her, her body trembles because of cold but her mind tells her to stay and wait. Her mind tells her that if she remains rooted there her father would pity on her and make her mom come back. She momentarily comes out of her stupor when she saw a car coming up on the huge gate. She saw him come out of the car and watched him walked to her angrily. 
“what arE you doing here?”
“where’s my mom?” 
He grabbed her by the arm and forcefully dragged her inside the house.
She slapped him angrily on his back trying to get out of his grip. 
“where’s my mom?! I wanna come home. I don’t want it here!”
She cried. But he remain hard on her. Always have been on her. “I already told you that this would be your home now. She’s not coming back! That woman doesn’t even care about you!”
“I don’t want it here! My mom loves me very much. What did you do to make her go away?! Ha?!”
“You are my child. And you are going to listen to me. She is not coming back! This would be your home now and I am your only family. You are not going back to that piece of a trash place. I wont let you live on with that .” He spatted out maddeningly.
She wiped away her tears and angrily stares at him.
“This is not a home. This is a caged. You are doing this because you are scared that the people would know you have an illegitimate child born. You are just scared your family would know about me. You are doing this to hide me from your world, Papa.” The slapped came before she knows it. “I hate you! I would hate you for the rest of my life!” she shouted before running on the grand staircase of the mansion she live in.
~~~flashback~~~

 

Jessica Jung marches over to her friends. They were currently on a break in class.
 The designated area for the flowers on the cafeteria was the place for gossips and updates for school stuffs and other unrelated school stuffs. Yuri watched Jessica sighed heavily. Tiffany and Sunny busied their self on their phones.
“what’s the prob?” she asked.
 “There’s a family gathering on the weekend. And I am so not excited on going.”
Tiffany suddenly laughed. “Is your future fiancé coming too?”
Jessica frustratingly sighed. “You bet. That guy wouldn’t even leave my side. And he is not my fiancé!”
“But we all know its on the process.” Sunny butted in.
Jessica straightened on the sit. “It would not happen. That boy is giving me the creeps.”
“what are you going to do if he becomes your fiancé?” Yuri asked, she was always been the quiet one on the four. Its really hard to make her laugh. 
“Guess I will just find myself a fiancé who’s richer than him. That’s the only thing that’s important to my parents.” She chuckled jokingly but her eyes were sad saying those.
“Are you guys up for tonight? There would be a live band at Baileys. It should be chill. Yuri you should come.” Sunny happily clapped. Baileys is the club they frequently go when sch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter