Bubble tea ?.. No

Bad Girl

 Here I am , In a bubble tea cafe with this idiot.

"Bubble Tea? Like seriously? Are u still a kid? " I roll my eyes , thinking Why am I here on this table doing MATHS. Like seriously MATHS YOU IDIOT. ME , QRI IS DOING MATHS. IS THE WORLD ENDING.

"My age doesn't affects what I Like to drink . U are already on this question for Like 15mins ! It's only a 2marks question " and drinking his taro Flavour Bubble tea.

I cross my eyebrows . I seriously Don't understand Why people Like to drink this SuperSweet and Super sweeet Stuff. The Pearl inside is the Worst.

"I Don't understand ! Can you just let me off for today? we have been here for Like 2hours I AM DYING SMELLING THE SWEET SMELL SERIOUSLY. " I roll my eyes.

"Can you be more girl Like? I thought Girls love pink and sweets andchocolates? Are u even a girl? Your bag is Like black and white serious? " and he Took my Maths book and circle a whole lots of questions "This are your homework , do all by Tomorrow "and he walk out of theBubble tea shop.  

He thinks i am a genius? while , I do look Like one, BUT I AM NOT. <P>

I pack my things and was going to leave this idiotic place ,Theshop keeper Suddenly tap on me and gave me aBubble tea.Same flavour as what Luhan just drank. I curiously look at the Person , "Your boyfriend told me to give it to you, he have already paid " She smiled and walkback to the counter "But -He is not boyfriend " I said But she is already Gone. I look at this taro Bubble tea..  Should I throw this away?..  

I put the straw in and walk out of the stall . My first time trying Bubble tea , Actually Kai likes it too, healwaysconvince me to drink But I was never a fan of Sweet stuff.

 

Actually.. It taste Quite..

I turn and kick the Person Behind me , he is holding onto a knife.

>

His balance is Good and didn't fall down,  his next attack came and dash towards me with the sharp knife . I duck itand kick his "brother " Best way to attack a Guy Within a minute.

He fell down to the ground and I took his knife away pointing athis neck. "Who called you here? " I say coldly that he shivers. I Put the knife Nearer to his neck to make him bleed. "It's shiko ,he told me to tell you be warn.  He is coming

i let go of him and he ran away.. Shiko?.. His name sound familiar.

i took out my phone and called Yongguk.

"Took you long enough to pick up , Help me check who is Shiko. "

"Shiko? Why? " I bet he is at some underground club. Gosh It's just 7pm now and he is hitting the Club? Which club opens that early?

"Idiot , stop clubbing . He send a Warning to me. He send a useless guy to pass the message. " 

"Oh ! I remembered! He is the one that T.O.P cleared a year ago.  We took over all the gang and business ofhis . Took him Quite fast to come back. " his deep voice..

"You And bap stop going to clubs and go and settle the problems !"

"Give us a break ! We have been working whole week! "

"Don't lie . Seriously. Give his info by Tomorrow Afternoon You idiot. " and hung up.

I look at the floor at the taro Bubble tea I dropped .. "Sign " And walk towards the bustop.

Not again ? How many people do I have to settle today ?!! I turned and saw "Suho? "

"Hey , Why you are still not home? it has been So long Since School ended. "He said with concen and we sat on the Bustop bench.

"Long story , You Finally finished your duties? " I just notice there is only two of us at the Bustop.

"Ya , Finally.. " He sounded tired.

"What bus are you taking ? "

"28 . You ? "

"We are on the same bus! Doesn't the president do anything? it seems Like you did most of the things and He could Just go hom. " I really hope luhan have something to do and we could end our tutor session.

"He does most of his things at home. If there is something at school he will settle it real fast.  Wonder how he does that.  Maybe that's Why he is chosen to be the president. " He smile Bitterly.

"I think you are fitter to be the president . At least you Don't have a black face around the whole time. " Thinking of luhan poker face.

"He is always like ever Since I know him ."

"I wonder if he smiles ."

__________________________________________________________

Author Note : KIM YOUNGMIN. LIKE SERIOUSLY HAPPENING HERE. FIRST KRIS THAN JESSICA THAN NOW LUHAN? CAN YOU F****** TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME. If some of you Don't know , luhan filed a lawsuit towards SM. Because of Unfair Treatment towards The Exo M members. Gosh.  Can u change a CEO.  Kim youngmin can't do things.