Crazy heartless ?

Bad Girl

"OMG! It's the daughter of T.O.P Gang! "

"Pretty Face but Black heart "

 

"Hope She isn't in my class! She is a trouble maker! "

 

"I Heard that her dad gave the school lots of his black money !"

 

I Turned And Glared At the people Behind whispering loudly. Some Fall onto the ground and some ran away. Gosh. Like I am some Monsters.I rolled my Eyes and walked to my class .

 

I was texting .. scolding Kai for leaving me alone on the Phone and someone Accidentally Bump into me. "Sorry " I said and looked up.  

 

Isn't he that Puppy Heartless Guy yesterday?

 

"Don't Stare at your phone like a idiot When Walking. "Coldshivers Down my spin.  Omg. And he walked away.

 

"Dahell ? "

 

 

"I am Qri . " I was infront of the class Introducing myself . "Don't worry, I won't Eat you up. " I told the teacher. He just nodded nervously. Some Students Were giggling To themselves.  

 

I eyed the classroom .. That HEARTLESS GUY AGAIN?!

 

"You may Have your Sit beside Luhan , Luhan Please Introduce the school to Qri Later. " He Stood up and nod to the Teacher. Teacher pet Huh? And sat beside him.

 

"You better not Disturb me . "HE said without looking at me.  <P>

"Didn't your parents Teach you manners?You are to look at that person you are talking to. "

 

"At least My parents didn't teach be how to kill people. "WHAT.

 

I was speechless.  I couldn't Create Trouble Anymore . Breathe Qri.. Breathe.

 

I scanned The class room and saw a Guy Looking atme his face was familar .. he face Has alot of bruise..

 

But i dont remember seeing him anywhere

 

The bell rang and students Rush out of the classroom for lunch . Than the familiar Guy Came up.  All the students stopped and looked at us.  

 

" EXO k is Really Under T.O.P ?So they won't lying? " Somebody said. He even spread rumors in school?

 

"Hey , we met Yesterday. '?"Kris winked.

 

"Oh ! I remembered YOU ARE THAT GUY FROM THE STUPID ROADSIDE GANG THAT I BEAT UP YESTERDAY? " Loud enough for everyone to hear. I smirked.

 

I stood up and Grab his collar "You Better stop telling everyone U are from T.O.P Gang.  Shameless. "

 

"You guys better not create Trouble.  If not see you in detention. Follow me " That Heartless grab me out of the classroom.

I release myself from Him,  "What was that for?! "

"What are you thinking ? I am the president of the school council , I have the duty to keep students out of trouble.  AND I am suppose to Guide you around school.  As if I like. " He rolled his Eyes.

 

"I wasn't thinking anything , you are the one that shouldn't think Too much. I don't need you to tour me around. " who does he thinks he Is?

 

"Whatever Than . " And he walk away.

 

Crazy Heartless Guy .  And found my Way to the canteen.

When I stepped in the canteen , students stopped Whatever they are Doing and froze there. Should have know. And walked out without Eating. Heading to somewhere peaceful.

 

 

Luhan POV :

 

I heard whispers about the new transfer Student . She is the T.O.P gang daughter ? Isnt that the gang that my parents said they long to Prison them ?

 

Everyone in the cantenn froze when she stepped in . She looked disappointed then she turned and walked away without buying anything. 

I stood up and throw Away my un finish meal and When to buy something .

 

Why and i doing this ? Yup , because i am the President of School concil . But i didnt care about anyone before . Yup Because she is new and the teacher told me to take care of her . But its her own buiness to eat or not . Yup because ... My heart told me to ? Maybe out of pity ?.. And hold The bottle of soda and Peanut butter bread .

 

Where could she be ? I guess she want some Peace .. so maybe .. the classroom ? Since she is not familar with the school . Omg , why is the great luhan doing this .

 

Yup . I was correct .She is in the classroom , "Grr !Stupid people ! Should have told the maid to prepare lunch for me ! I AM GOD DAMN HUNGRY NOW ." She Roared . Why am i Smiling at the action ?