Tutor ?

Bad Girl

 

--.--

 

When Luhan wanted to step in , Suddenly someone came in from the Back door , "YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT KILLED MY FATHER. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE BLACK HEARTED! GO TO HELL ! " A Guy Wearing the same uniform Holding on to a sharp pointed Knife and Head towards Qri .

Both Qri and Luhan Eyes widen .

Luckily , Qri was old hands with handling these Problems and Quickly take the Guy down.

"Do you think u Can take me down with that ?" Qri Smirk .

 

At the same Time .. Luhan saw all these.. He look at the food that He brought, *Why did I ? I shouldn't go Too near to her. She don't do me any good . * He turned and walk to the nearest Trash bin and threw the food away.  Reflect Why he did Something That doesn't benefits him and walk away.  

 

"I dont Know what my father did to your dad . But Its not worth to kill somebody like me . You have a bright Future ahead of you . "Qri said  and push the guys on the floor and walked out if the classroom.  

Qri POV :

I knew something like that will happen.  I bet thousands of Family wants me

Dead . 

What to do When You are the heirs of the T.O.P ?

"Hey , You should visit the nurse Office . " Somebody said.

I turned And saw a Guy Behind me . I curiously look at him , Why do I needto visit the nurse ?

"Your Arm ." And I look at my arm , It's a small cut from just now .

"Oh , It's just a small -" I haven't Finished the sentence and he Grabbed my hand and walk to WHERE?

"Where are u bringing me ?!"

"The nurse ofcuz ! What if your arm get infected? "

"IIt's just a Small cut. "

"You call that small ?.. " He cross his eyebrows and we reached the nurse office.

 

The nurse was shock to see me and blush When he look at that weird guy. Why aren't I surprise.

"She's hurt . Please Help her Bandage. Thanks! " And hewalk off leaving me and the nurse alone  .. awkward.

"Hm .. " She Looks nervous.

"Its Okay.  I Can Bandage at home. " and get up.

>

"NO ! Please Sit down , The Vice president brought you here , how Could I just leave u unbandage? " And She took out the aids. "It's gonna hurt alittle. "

"Don't worry,  I gone though more painful things Than this . You said he is the Vice president? "Curious about the Guy just now. <p>

"You don't know? Ohya , It's your first day.  He is The vice president of the school council . "

Another Student council Member? At least he is better Than that Luheartless .

My stomach suddenly growl . She looked at me.  "You didn't went to eat? "

"I think everyone will run away if I Go into the canteen " I Bitterly Smiled.

"I have food here , Let's eat together . And oh , I forget to say I am hyunA."

>

"I bet you know who I am." I said. Ofcuz , if not Why She look So nervous Just now.

"Ofcuz , Qri isn't it. I heard alot about you.  The school went crazy When they heard you are transferred here. "She smiled.

"don t worry , I won't kill you. "I joked.

I guess she is gonna be my first friend here.

"Ding …" Finally school ended . After Having my meal with HyunA , I went back to class. It was So BORING . How I wish Kai was here .

"Don't have to pick me up , I will go back by myself. "And ended the call With my driver.

When was about to get up from my chair , "Hey , how's your arm? " I didn't know that he was in my class.

"Good , HyunA has Good skills indeed. "I pat on My Bandage.

"I am Kim Suho . Welcome to Our school. " He smiled.

So suho is his name , "I don't think I am welcomed here ." I Smirk.

"Students are Quite happy you are here though , So they Won't get bullied by Other school. "

"Suho ! We need your Help here! " Some students Yelled.

"Coming !" He yelled back. "See you tomorrow! " He smiled and Ran off.

 

"Why are you Talking to him? " i was walking and he came walking by my side.

"Because it's basic manners to answer someone If they talk to you . I don't think you know that. " I rolled my Eyes.

"Look at this gangster Teaching the President of the school council manners ." He said monotonely.

"Where are you going? "He asked.

"Home ? Why you wanna stalk me now? "

"You wish . That old hag told me to tutor You cause your grades are like . "

"You paid So much Respect respect infront of him and you call him a old hag behind him??And your Language PRESIDENT "I laughed.

"He is a old hag though. I don't think I need to watch my words infront of you. "He said *Why am I acting So comfortable infront of her? *

"But It's only my first day ! Tutor??? "

"Miss Qri , if u didn't know Your Finals is in 6 month time and you failed all your Subjects Except for English. I will tutor you every Thursday . Starting from TODAY. "

Seriously. Why.