Chapter 1

Bad Girl

"If you want to do business you have to pay Protect Fees! " Chen Than kick the Table.

"We have No money , please dont Do this! "The old woman Begged.

Lay Just kicked the Old woman on the floor. They are EXO M , a Roadside Gang.

"Yah , what do you guys think you are doing?! " A woman Voice Was heard .

"Haha , If you don't want to get beat Up Stay out of our business! This is our territory! "Tao Exclaim.

The woman Just smirk , Than a Guy appear Too.

"Why ?You think you Can stop Us With just you two? We are the Greatest Gang! "Xiumin Laugh.  

After a Few minutes ..

"This is not your territory , stop saying bull When all Of Us Know This Place belongs to the T.O.P Gang. Greatest Gang? Bulls. " The woman Happily Smirk Looking at the Five Guys On the floor beaten up.  

"We are From the T.O.P Gang ! " Kris ShouTed.  

The woman Raised Her Eyebrowns and grab Kris collar  , "I Don't Remember seeing you in my dad's Gang. Stop Spreading rumors,  you know Usingour name to Bully People Is wrong.  You wouldn't want to mess with us,  Roadside Gang. " and gave him a one last punch.

Exo M Eyes widen and don't believe What they just Heard.

>

When she Turn , her Eyes connect with a Puppy Looking Guy. He looks Cute and Tall , But his Eyes Was cold. *Heartless Guy,  seeing a old woman being bullied and Didn't even Help.  I wonder how his parents teach. * Qri thought.

_____________________________________________________________________

"Totally Spoil My mood . " Qri Roll her Eyes,  annoyed.

"Miss ,  Do you need me to call people to settle Them ? " Kai Asked.

"It's Okay , I guess they won't use my dad's name Anymore . Let's Go shopping! "Her mood Change So damn fast.  

Kai Sign in disapprove , "It's Late We should Go back now , You still have school Tomorrow . "

Her Eyes widen,  "School? Since when?! I thought I was chased out?!! "

"You are Going To Gyomi High school Tomorrow . This will be the last school that will accept You , You better Not do any thing Funny this time . Your Dad have Gave the school lots of money To let you go in.  "

"With his black money again . Why do I have to study ? I don't like School. I have No friends There. "

"Your dad want you to at least get a High school cert . He is Going to heavily punish you if you are chased Out again! " Shivers Run down my Skin , Remember How the Punishment was...

"100 Push up , 100 Sit Ups , 200 set of jumping jets And boxing Training NO REST " I did all this Over and over Again Just because...

I Run away from home. I couldn't never Escape Than I realise. Everywhere in Korea there are my Dad's Minions.

 

Qri 's POV :

 

"Okay Okay,  stop nagging llike a Grandfather. " And the car stop at our mansion.  

Tomorrow is going to be a long day .

 

Wonder Why I hate going to school ? Wonder Why I was always Chased Out?  Because I am the heirs of the T.O.P Gang.  The greatest Gang in Korea.  Nobody Dared to talk to me or get near me. The schools always try every way to chase me out . School Is just Worse that my dad's Devil Training.  

But I Guess I  have to try to not get chase out again , And finish my senior year.  And I am done. Yup . But Stay out of trouble?.. Trouble always Come and find me Though..

 

_________________________________________________________

"Miss , Wake up You are going to be late. "I heard one of my maid said .

"Grr .. Just one more minute. "And cover Myself Under the blanket.  

"No miss , You are going to be late! " And She row me Out of bed.

 

I looked at the clock , 15 mins to prepare?!!!  OMGGGG. And Quickly Shot up From the ground and dash to the bath room.  

.....

Finally Done preparing , they could have gave me any Award for the "Quickest Preparing Award " .

When I was eating my breakfast , I found Someone missing . "Where's Kai? "

"He have went to busan Yesterday midnight to Help to settle some problems , he told us Not to wake you up.  He will be back in 2 weeks.  "

Lucky Guy didn't have to suffer like me. When he is back he is So going to get it for letting me going to school alone for 2 weeks. And I casually Walk out of the mansion.  

"FASTER MISS ! YOU ARE LATE!!  " My driver shouted.