Breakfast with Intruders

Clairvoyance
Ken POV~
 
A pretty uneventful week had went by since Leo and N's near death experience. Byoungjun's dad had come by every day to check their wounds and they slept a lot. But strength seemed to finally be returning to both of them.
 
Ken had made a new friend though. Daehwan, Byoungjun's boyfriend, and Ken actually had a lot in common. Daehwan even started hanging out when Byoungjun showed up instead of either not coming or leaving early. It had been a pretty nice week despite the way it had began.
 
But one week after Leo and N came back almost dead Ken finds himself waking up to a scream. He jolts awake and hears a thump as Ravi apparently falls off the bed in shock. He sees his cute head poke over the edge of the bed, hair sticking up at odd angles and a look of disorientation on his face.
 
"The hell was that?" Ravi questioned as he hoisted himself off the floor. Ken slipped out of bed and shook his head.
 
"No clue. You don't think...?" He glances toward the door, not able to make himself form the words he was looking for. Only able to hope that scream had nothing to do with N and Leo's health.
 
"Come on." Ravi grabbed his hand and led him out of the room cautiously. What they found, neither of them had expected.
 
"What are you doing here?!" Hongbin screetched, holding onto Hyuk, still panting. Apparently he had been the one screaming.
 
"Hakyeon gave me keys in case of an emergency. I missed him. So I figured that was reason enough to use them." Soomi shrugged and smiled as she snuggles against Soohyun's chest. "Stop yelling moron. Or you'll wake him up. Jeeze. How inconsiderate."
 
"I... M-me? You!" Hongbin looked ready to kill her.
 
"I told her it was a bad idea." AJ shrugged. Ken was surprised to see a half asleep Kiseop with his head on AJ's lap.
 
"Didn't bring Maia this time?" Hyuk questions as he tries to calm down his livid boyfriend.
 
"She had class." Soohyun explains while Soomi pouts. "My sister is unhappy with their separation." Maia had been coming by with them basically since N and Leo had rescued her. Everyone had gotten used to having the sassy girl around.
 
"Um... Well..." Ken looks at Ravi and Ravi kisses his cheek, gripping his hand. "Wonshik?"
 
"You and Hongbin should go make some breakfast. What do you think, Jaehwan?" He suggests. Ken felt relieved for a chance to get away from this strange intrusion. Especially if it meant getting Hongbin away from them before he murdered one of their friends.
 
Ravi POV~
 
"Go on babe." Hyuk pushed Hongbin toward Ken. As much as Ravi would have rather crawled back into bed and snuggled his boyfriend for a few more hours he figures with Soomi and her gang around that wasn't much of an option. And it seemed safer to send Hongbin off with Ken.
 
"This isn't over." Hongbin warned Soomi as he and Ken left the room. Soomi just giggled and blew him a kiss from her position on her brother's lap.
 
"I'll go see if they're awake." Ravi suggests and slips into Leo's room. N was already sitting up in bed. "Soomi and her group are here."
 
"I'm aware, Wonshik." N rolls his eyes but smiles. "I'm in recovery. Not psychically crippled. Or deaf. Hongbin screams like a girl." He stretches and looks over at Leo. "Let's let Taekwoon rest..." The mix of love and concern that showed on N's face was maybe one of the most heartbreakingly beautiful things Ravi had ever seen. Like N was constantly worried Leo would relapse and die. Or maybe he was just worries Leo would wake up one morning and go back to how he was before. When he apparently didn't like N. Or hid it. Either way, it made Ravi sad to see that fear he allowed onto his face when he knew Leo wasn't watching.
 
"Yeah. Come on. I'll help you." Ravi took a step closer but N shook his head and stood.
 
"I'm fine Wonshik. My shoulder was injured. Nothing else." N smiles softly and Ravi nods, letting him walk out in front of him. If Leo ever did hurt N the way the N seemed so scared that he would, Ravi might have to hurt Leo.
 
N POV~
 
He took one last look at the love of his life before striding into the livingroom. Instantly he notice a major change in energies, turning to face Kiseop and AJ. Something was different.
 
"You!" He pointed accusingly at AJ. "You defiled my precious Kiseop!" Kiseop sat up from AJ's lap quickly, blushing.
 
"NO!" AJ denied unnecessarily loud at the same time that Kiseop yelled out "Hakyeon." in shock.
 
"They won't stooooop. They're worse than Sanghyuk and Hongbin lately." Soomi whines and Soohyun rubs her side comfortingly. N had actually gotten curious enough about their relationship to prod into their mind for answers once. It was pretty sweet. Adorable even. Well. Despite being siblings. But if they were unphased by that fact why should he be bothered?
 
"Soomi! Shut up!" AJ snaps, only causing the girl to start laughing.
 
"Don't deny it." Soohyun grins and shakes his head. Kiseop just sat quietly, blushing a deep shade of embarrassment.
 
"You guys are going to wake Taekwoon up." Hyuk warns. N feels a pang of guilt at allowing things to get so loud.
 
"I'm going to help Jaehwan and Hongbin." Ravi decides. "We have a lot of people to feed today." Hyuk looks at everyone and then shrugs, following after Ravi.
 
"Move es. I'm tired." N pouts as he uses his to force his way onto the couch between the two couples, accompanied by playful slaps and good natured protests.
 
Leo POV~
 
He woke up slowly, feeling oddly alone as he reached across the bed sleepily for N. Finding nobody beside him, he sat up quickly, wincing at the jolt of pain in his abdomin. At least the wounds were no longer in danger of ripping open at sudden movements.
 
Leo groans as he pushes himself out of bed, searching the room frantically for his missing boyfriend. Panic started to rise in his chest until he heard a familiar laugh from the living room. A sigh of relief escaped him as he made his way out of the bedroom, still shakey and weak from the demon's attempt to gut him.
 
"Taekwoon!" N jumps up from the couch as soon as the bedroom door opens and rushes to his side. Leo envelopes him in a hug, wrapping his arms around N's slim waist, pressing his forehead against his boyfriend's uninjured shoulder. He let out a small puff of air when he felt N's arms around his neck, pulling him closer. N's fingers running soothingly through his hair.
 
"Hakyeon... You were gone..." Leo whispers, closing his eyes as he breathes in N's familiar, calming scent. He didn't want to admit that he was scared. That waking up to seeing an empty space in his bed had left him shaken. He didn't want to admit that he'd been having nightmares all night. About N dying. About N going back to Byoungjun.
 
"Taek. You're shaking. Baby. Sit down." N went to move away from him, probably to get him to sit down, but Leo just held on tighter.
 
"Not yet. Can we... Can we just stay like this for a minute?" He pleads, feeling N slowly ease back into his embrace.
 
"Okay. But only for a minute." N agrees and Leo snuggles closer.
 
"Oh ew. Gross you guys." An annoyingly well known voice calls out. Leo lifts his head to look over his shoulder at Soomi.
 
"Oh great. You're here." Leo rolls his eyes and steps away from N to sit in a chair, holding N's hand to guide him onto his lap. N sat gently, careful of Leo's wounds. Leo smiles slightly, pressing his lips to N's good shoulder before resting his chin on it.
 
"Damn right I am." Soomi just grins and snuggles against her brother. Leo had to admit to himself that he was feeling kind of grumpy to have had Soomi stealing his boyfriend away.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
"I just hate Soomi so much!" He half yells, pouting as he leans against the stove.
 
"Hongbin, you know you two are great friends." Hyuk laughs and kisses his boyfriend. Well it was hard to stay angry with Hyuk's lips against his own...
 
"You two are going to burn the oatmeal." Ravi points out as he butters a piece of toast and Ken alternates between flipping bacon and keeping the scrambled eggs Hyuk had began to prepare from overcooking.
 
"Crap!" Hongbin shoves his boyfriend away with a frustrated sigh and furiously stirs the oatmeal.
 
"I'll start serving food." Hyuk announces and Hongbin feels his lips against his neck, causing him to let out a low growl of frustration as he remembers exactly how long it had been since he and Hyuk had last... been together. He'd have to change that soon.
 
It took a lot less time than he would have liked for them to be seated in the living room with Soomi and her gang. It wasn't like he hated Soomi. They just had an irritating rivalry for his Hyuk's attention. A rivalry he wasn't exactly okay with. But seeing her focusing mostly on Soohyun made him feel a lot better.
 
"So. You two are deviant erts." Soomi points at Hongbin and Hyuk in accusation. "How do I get these two to stop... you know..." She nods at Kiseop and AJ and realization dawns on Hongbin. So those two were a couple then? That was adorable. Honestly he'd been rooting for it since the day he met them.
 
Hyuk POV~
 
"Well maybe if you almost die they'll be too concerned about you to do it." Hongbin gives Soomi a sassy smirk.
 
"Soomi!" AJ glares at her, shaking his head and covering Kiseop's ears. Hyuk had to laugh at the blush on Kiseop's cheeks. "Shut your stupid mouth!"
 
"Or not." Hongbin giggles and leans into Hyuk, sitting his plate on the floor to trace a circle on Hyuk's knee with his fingertip. Hyuk curses in his hesd. He should have known better than to kiss his neck in the kitchen. He had just wanted some contact.
 
"Stop being gross you guys!" Soomi throws a piece of toast at them, causing Hyuk to look up from Hongbin's hand.
 
"You know. She called Taekwoon and I gross too." N laughs, shaking his head.
 
"Strong words coming from a girl sitting on her brother's lap while he feeds her." Hongbin sticks his tongue out at her and Soomi swallows the oatmeal in , giggling.
 
"Don't be so jealous Binnie." She scrunches her nose up at him playfully. Hongbin pretends to vomit. Everyone is talking and laughing and playing around. It felt like, after a week of worry, things were finally getting back to normal. Well. As normal as they could possibly get.