Work Out

Clairvoyance
Hyuk POV~
 
"Are you ready baby?" Hyuk questions as he looks into his boyfriend's eyes. Hongbin nods, a small smile playing across his lips.
 
"I was born ready, Sanghyuk." Hongbin nods as Hyuk holds out his hand, shooting a ball of water at his boyfriend. He watched, fascinated, as a think wall of vines grew between himself and Hongbin, causing the water to splatter harmlessly before it reached him.
 
"That was awesome baby." Hyuk grins and walks over to kiss Hongbin as the vines disappear.
 
"I know. Wasn't it?" Hongbin giggles and brushes some hair out of his face. Hyuk loved the glimmer Hongbin got in his eyes when he used his powers. It was so full of excitement and energy. Hyuk saw the gleam intensify and puts up a barrier of ice just in time to keep a rose adorn vine from pulling down his pants.
 
"Hongbin we're in training." Hyuk laughs and lets the ice melt away. Ken and Ravi were watching them so Hyuk wasn't really feeling up for some super special training session break time.
 
"Come on. You usually love a good game of psychic strip tag." Hongbin pouts. Hyuk tried to hide a smile as he imagined the shapes the food would take on in the cafe in the morning.
 
"We have company." Hyuk nods toward their blushing companions and laughs when he sees Hongbin suddenly getting shy like he had forgotten, in the excitement of using his powers, that they had other people with them.
 
Hongbin POV~
 
"Shall we show our friends how professionals work?" Hongbin smiles, suddenly feeling all business with two sets of eyes watching them.
 
"I like that idea." Hyuk grins and they retreat to opposite sides of the training arena.
 
Hongbin counts to three and the battle begins. Water and ice against vines and thorns. Hyuk moved in skilled, decisive lunges and dodges while Hongbin spun amd twirled away from danger and into his own attacks, almost like some graceful fairt creature. They were nearly evenly matched but Hongbin knew better. One of them was faster, stronger.
 
Nevertheless their fight was an hour long blur of blocks and attacks. But finally a blast of Hyuk's water hit Hongbin in the chest, knocking him off his feet. He landed on his back with a solid thud, winning screams of shock from Ravi and Ken.
 
Hongbin was already breathing heavily from their fight and his collision with the cement floor made it momentarily impossible to breathe at all. Hyuk helps him up, panting as they both laugh. Despite their exhaustion they both felt alive from using their powers.
 
"Sorry baby." Hyuk kisses Hongbin and wraps his arms around him. Hongbin wanted desperately to be teleported back home and into bed with his boyfriend...
 
"That was..." Ravi's shocked voice brought Hongbin back to reality.
 
"Incredible!" Ken finishes Ravi's sentence in excitement, hopping up and down.
 
"I know." Hongbin giggled as he he bowed to the two spectators. "Care to show us what you're made of?"
 
Ken POV~
 
He was nervous. Sure he'd used his powers before. But never as anything serious. Wind to sail a paper boat or to close a door behind him. To fight with it? He'd never actually tried.
 
"O-okay..." He felt a little nervous as he took a deep breath and stepped onto the arena with Ravi.
 
"Jaehwan you'll do great. I believe in you." Ravi seemed to read his nervousness. "We won't battle like they did okay? Just show what you can do and I'll show what I can do. Just let it come to you naturally."
 
"Thanks Wonshik." Ken kisses his cheek and smiles. "I'll do my best." He thought of something he had done only once out of anger and slowly began to recreate it. Slowly the air began to shift until a small tornado started to form in the middle of the room, growing until the wind almost hurt, lashing against their skin.
 
Ken watched his own creation in awe. He had never actually made one this big before. The only other time he had, it hadn't been bigger than a child. Now it was at least three times bigger than himself. It felt spectacular to finally truly use his powers for once. Like they were meant to be used.
 
Ravi POV~
 
As he watched Ken's spinning Wind tunnel of doom Ravi was struck with a brilliant idea. Hyuk and Hongbin may have fought each other but what if Ravi used Ken's power to combine it with his own? What if turned the already dangerous attack into something even more destructive.
 
Closing his eyes, Ravi pictured the center of the tornado. There he began to grown a small ball of fire. The flames fed off of the wind and they began to mingle until the tornado became a blazing cyclone. He hears Ken gasp and smiles
 
"Don't worry. You've got this Jaehwan. When I count to three we'll both dismiss our powers okay?" Ravi smiles at Ken and Ken nods, clearly on edge about the mingling elements before them. "One... Two... Three..." They both dismissed what they had summoned. The burning mass instantly vanishes.
 
"Oh my god..." Hongbin looked amazed when Ravi glanced over at him. Ken dove at him in excitement and Ravi laughs, catching him and spinning him in a circle before kissing him happily.
 
"You know who would have loved that?" Hyuk grins as he watches them. "Soomi."
 
"That girl is a pyromaniac." Hongbin wrinkles his nose at the mention of Soomi.
 
"I hear she lit a dude on fire once." Ravi remarks, bursting into laughter.
 
Leo POV~
 
He had woken up when the others left for training and watched N sleeping for a while. N was beautiful. His tan skin was soft and warm to his touch and his hair was silky and always very well maintained. He had long ago noticed that N always wore the faintest trace of make up and always smelled just a little bit like vanilla. N was perfect, happy.
 
Leo was just this grumpy, worthless thing who couldn't even admit he was in love with someone he knew loved him because he was too scared of getting hurt. Leo knew that didn't make any sense. But did that help him in any way? Nope. He still couldn't bring himself to do it. What if N decided suddenly that he wanted Byoungjun back? That would crush Leo.
 
Leo kisses N's lips gently so he won't wake him and holds N close to him. He didn't ever want to leave his side. Not for any reason ever again. But he knew he'd have to. Especially if N woke up hungry. He needed to have dinner ready. Because until N was better Leo would gladly be his slave, responsible for his life and his happiness. Even after N was was healed, Leo was determined to make that his job.
 
Finally he decides that making dinner for the half starved love of his life is his best plan. He tucks N in and goes downstairs, making all of N's favorite food. He didn't care if most of them were unhealthy as long as N was eating.
 
He hears a high pitch wail from upstairs as he finishes cooking and has the plate in his hands, ready to serve N. He drops the plate, shattering dishes and ruining food, as he runs as fast as he can to N's side. N had been sobbing hysterically when he reached him. What had happened to him?
 
N POV~
 
When he wakes up he reaches out for Leo before he even opens his eyes. All his fingers meet with are blankets. Blankets and emptiness. He opens his eyes and looks around. Nothing. Leo was gone. N screams from the pain of being abandoned yet again. The tears burst forth aggressively.
 
"Hakyeon! Hakyeon what's wrong?!" Leo grabs his cheeks and looks into N's eye before pulling him into a tight, worried embrace. "Sweet heart please tell me what's hurting you! Please!" The urgency in Leo's voice calms N significantly. If Leo was that scared then he probably wouldn't really leave him... Right?
 
"I... I thought you may have taken the opportunity to rub away from me..." N snuffles and hides his face against Leo's chest. "You w-were gone and I... I thought you might really be gone... Forever..."
 
"Please trust me again..." Leo sounds hurt. "I only wanted to feed you. Not leave you. I'm sorry Hakyeon."
 
"Taekwoon I was so scared." N could feel himself shaking and Leo holds him tighter.
 
"I know honey. I know. I'm here though. For as long as you want me." Leo kisses N's forehead.
 
"I want you forever Taekwoon." N looks up and Leo kisses him passionately. He hated that he broke N's trust in him so much that he gets scared if he leaves a room.
 
"Then that's how long you have me." He whispers and presses his forehead against N's, closing his eyes. N's cellphone starts to ring. 'Beautiful' by BTS. Byoungjun's ringtone. He felt N stiffen in his arms as he looks at his phone and ignores the call. Leo can see the pain on N's face. He knew that even if N loved Leo most, Byoungjun was still important to him.
 
"Call him back." Leo kisses N as he stands up. "I'll go remake you food."
 
"Taekwoon..." N looks unsure.
 
"Hakyeon. I trust you." Leo leaves before N can argue with him any further.
 
 
A/N: Sorry this chapter is short-ish. Was busy for my birthday. I promise to make the next one longer. I was thinking of making a Ukiss counterpart to this story, like Soomi, Soohyun, and 2Seop's story. What do you think?