es Plan

Complicated

Mark P.O.V

"Can you stay here?" Jen asked. "Yeah of cource I will.." She sounded different. Like kind of desperate. But I want her to want me to stay with her. 

 

Later that night Jen fell asleep but Jackson and I were still awake. "You're not going to hurt Jen right?" Jackson asked. "No, why would you ask that?" 
"I don't know. Just wondering." He said. "I would never hurt Jen, she means to much to me.." 
"Thats good, like I said before. She was hurt before.." 
"Yeah, you never told me that story.." I said. "She has to tell you. I'm in no position to do so. But don't ask because it brings up bad memories." 
"Yeah, the past is the past.."

Jen P.O.V

So Jackson told him, well not the whole thing... I didn't fall asleep. I figured that they would have some laste night conversation. "She's always my first priority..." Mark said. I softened a bit from his words. Gosh I love him so much. 

 

 

The next day I was able to go home. "Remember if you feel any pain with your head take two. Only two.." The doctor reminded. "Yes, thank you sir.." Mark was holding my waist and Jackson was holding my bag. "Mark, I can walk myself.." I said. "Aniya I have to hold you to make sure you're safe.."
"Ah Mark. I'm fine, really." That made him pull me closer to him. "You're to protective~.." 
"I just want to make sure my baby girl is safe.." 
"Oh gosh guys be quiet. This is all to cheesy for me.." Jackson said. "You should find a girl Jackson.." 
"Yeah I should.. Eh maybe later.." 

When Jackson opened the door we were greeted by our loud friends. "She's home!!" They all gave me hugs. "We were going to cook for you but since we all we decided to order a pizza." I went to the kitchen and saw a huge stack of pizzas. "Damn, you guys are going to eat all of that??" 
"Yeah we are." Jinyoung said in a matter of fact tone. 

 

Hyomin P.O.V

The girls and I were at our hang out. "So whats the plan?" Qri asked. "Maybe in front of Jen we make it seem like Mark was cheating on her." I said. "Unni thats genious!!" Jiyeon cheered. "Aha I know right.." I did my famous hair flip. "When will we do it though?" Boram asked. "We'll keep track of their whereabouts and we'll take our chance." 

 

Eunjung P.O.V

At school I was going to my locker until I heard Youngjae's voice. "We should go to this new club on xxx street this weekend.." 
"Yeah we should and invite Wendy's friends.." Jinyoung said. I smirked to myself. This will be a perfect time for a plan. 

"Girls! The plan will happen this weekend.!" I said excitedly. "What? Why?" 
"They're going to that new club on xxx street..." 
"Perfect!!"

Mark P.O.V

"Are you sure you want to go?" I asked Jen. "Yeah it will be fun. I need to live my life. I want to have fun.." 
"Okay. But no drinking for you.." I said sternly. "Of cource not. Beer probably tastes like crap anyway. Plus whos going to be the one to drive you home when you all are drunk?" 
"Thats why I love you babe. You're responsible and think of others."  I pressed my lips on to hers. *BEEP BEEP* Her phone kept on beeping but we ignored it. *BEEP BEEP* I felt she started to pull away but I pulled her back. *BEEP BEEP* Then I finally pulled away. "Aigoo whoever that is should really stop ruining our time." I said annoyed. She chuckled at me and checked her phone. "Oh its Seulgi, we're going shopping for outfits!" She said. "Aww but what am I going to do with out you~?" 
"You're going to sit on the couch pouting, wishing I was here, calling out my name, hugging my favorite hoody because it has my smell in it, look at all of the pics we took in your phone and keep saying I wish you were here babe.." I widened my eyes. "Just kidding, you'll be fine.." I smiled at her and she kissed my cheek. 

Wendy P.O.V

Irene drove us to Jen's place. When she opened the door I saw Mark pouting as he watched Jen leave. LOLOL. "He won't let you leave?" I asked as Jen got inside. "He's being a little baby." 
"Aww he just wants you with him. Thats cute!" 

 

At the mall we were in this store where they cell party clothes. "I can't find anything.." Jen said. I was looking around and I saw a perfect dress for Jen. "Here, go try this on.." I gave her the dress and pushed her inside the dressing rooms. 

"Isn't this too much?" She asked as she came out. We all widened our eyes. "OMG! Jen you look great!!" 
"Mark's jaw is going to drop when he see's you!" 
"You should get that one!!" 
"Okay!" Then we went searching for Irene, Seulgi, Joy and I. 

{Irene's dress}

 

{White is Joy's dress, Black is Seulgi's dress}

 

{My dress}

"We'll be getting ready at my house and then the guys will pick us up.." Irene said. 

{Jen's hair}

{My hair}

 

{Irene's hair}

 

{Seulgi's hair}

 

{Joy's hair}

"Okay now we have to do makeup!!" 

We all decided to do our makeup the same with red lipstick. 

"Alright, we ready?" I asked. "YES!!" 
"Lets go have a good time!!" We waitied downstairs for the guys. Youngjae has a limo so they picked us up in that. 

"Hey guys!!" We hid Jen so he can trick Mark. "Where's Jen?" Mark asked. "Oh she said she didn't feel like it. But we're bringing our other friend. Her name is Hana." Then Jen walked out. "Nice to meet you Hana.." BamBam said. I saw Mark was looking at her strangely. "Thats Jen.." He said. "No its not, Jen didn't feel like it.." 
"Guys you're not fooling anyone. I know my girlfriend.." He walked over to her and slid his hand around her waist. 

Jen P.O.V

"You look hot babe.." Mark said huskily which sent shivers down my spine. We all went to the limo to head to the club. "Its good that you can reconize me.." I said. 
"You're my girlfriend, of cource I'll reconize you." 

We arrived at the club and you could here the loud music from outside. "Wow this place looks awesome!" Joy said. We all headed inside and saw girls grinding on other guys with barely any clothes on and drunk guys trying to flirt. "You guys wanna take some shots?!" Jinyoung shouted through the loud music. "YES!!" The guys went to the bar and ordered their drinks. They already downed several shots. "Lets go dance!!" Mark suggested. He grabbed my hand and we all went to the dance floor. Like I said, I was a good dancer but not a great dancer. 
After a while of dancing I told Mark I had to use the bathroom. 

Hyomin P.O.V

I saw Jen go to the bathroom while Mark was drinking some beer. From what I saw he had already drank a lot. I walked over to him and smiled. He smiled back. Yep he's drunk. "Follow me.." I whispered. He followed me and we went right outside the bathroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. He had his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. 

Jen P.O.V

When I came out of the stall I saw Eunjung and Jiyeon. They smirked at me. I tried running away but it was no use. "We're not going to beat you up. We just need to you to see something." They both linked arms with me and brought me outside. I saw Hyomin making out with some dude. They brought me closer and I realized it was Mark. I widened my eyes and Hyomin pulled away from the kiss. "M-Mark.." I said softly. "JEN!!!" Eunjung and Jiyeon released my arms and I ran away. "Hey Jen where h-" I heard Joy but I ran away. 

Joy P.O.V

I saw Jen unni run away with tears running down her cheek. What happened? I looked around and saw Wendy talking with Jaebum. "Wendy Unni!! Jen unni just ran away and she looked like she was crying!" I said. "WHAT??!" Then Jackson came. "Where's Mark??" Then we see Mark come in and he had a angry look on his face. "Have you seen Jen??" 
"Jackson look--" 
"I don't care, have you seen her??" He shook his head. I saw a look on his face though. It seems like he's hiding something. We all went back to the limo. "Should we call her??" Irene asked. "Can't. She left her phone with her purse.." Jinyoung said. 

First place we tried was home. We had a spare key hidden under the mat. Jackson unlocked the door. "JEN!!" We all called. We tried opening the door to her room but it wouldn't open. I heard faint cries coming from the outside. "Jen open the door.." Wendy called out. The door slightly opened and she had red puffy eyes. First I saw sadness then I saw anger and disappointment. "Get out of here!!" She screamed and pushed Mark away. We all stood there shocked. Why is she pushing her boyfriend away? "Jen let me explain please!" 
"NO !! I don't wanna hear it!!" 
"Mark, go.. All of you go to Youngjae's house. Girls you stay here.." Jackson said. I nodded and then the guys left. "You guys can sit in the living room, I need to talk to Jen.." Jackson walked inside of Jen's room and shut the door. "What do you think happened?" I asked and plopped beside Seulgi on the couch. "No idea, but obviously it has something to do with Mark.." Seulgi said. 

Jackson P.O.V

"Jen.. What happened? Why are you so sad?" I asked softly. "Jackson, do you remember when I was in the hospital and I told you I had a dream that Mark was cheating on me with Hyomin?" I nodded, "At the club I found them making out.." She said and began to cry. I went over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. I clentched my fist. How dare you Mark? "I'm so sorry Jen.." That was all I could say.. 

After a while of her crying she fell asleep. I went out and the girls looked at me curiously. "Keep an eye on her. I have to take care of something.." I said and went out to my car. 

I arrived at Youngjae's house and was greeted by 6 worried boys. "Is Jen noona alright?" BamBam asked. I ignored his question and socked Mark in the face. "JACKSON!!" They shouted. I punched him repeatedly. "GET OFF!!" Jinyoung and Jaebum pulled me off. "I can't believe you did that!!" I shouted angrily. "What the hell happened??" Jaebum asked. "Mark was making out with Hyomin at the club.." 
"WHAT!!??" 
"I was drunk! But if you relly see it Hyomin and Jen look similar.." I was about to punch him again until JaeBum held me back. "I need to see her please.." I shook my head. "You can never see her ever again. She trusted you! And you totally screwed her over!! You told me she was your first priority! Was that all a lie or something!?" I shouted. "Jackson--" 
"Remember that guy I told you about? The guy who she used to date. He's the reason why we moved because he told people in our school that they slept together and she was pregnant. They all bullied her and she felt so weak and alone. She even tried killing herself!!" 

Mark P.O.V

"She even tried killing herself!!" I widened my eyes. "I thought you were the one for her. But I was wrong.." 
"Um sorry to interupt but is it a good idea to leave her alone?" Yugyeom asked. "The girls are there.." Jackson answered. 

 

Jen P.O.V

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I almost fell backwards from my apperance. Red puffy eyes, tear stains, fcked up makeup. I cleaned up my makeup and went outside. I saw the girls sitting on the couch on their phone. "Jen.." Wendy was the first one to see me. They all came and gave me a hug. "He doesn't love me.." I said sadly. "Shhh its okay. Cry as hard as you want. We're all here.." I just let the tears flow. I still couldn't believe what I saw. He told me he hated T-Ara. 
All the good times, all the sweet words, all the hugs and kisses were all fake. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:'( Uh oh...... I wish my brother was like Jackson -.- 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? I'll try and update as much as possible. First day of school starts tomorrow. But I would rather be writing then going to school.