detention

Complicated

Jen P.O.V

I had to stay after school for detention. Jackson was so upset with me that he told none of our friends to pick me up so I would have to walk home. Alone. In. The. en. Dark. But I guess I deserve that, I am the one who threw the punch. 

"Oh what is little miss Jen doing in detention?" Sehyung, the biggest trouble maker of the school asked. I ignored him. "Hey! I asked you a question." He grabbed my wrist but I shook it off harshly. "I punched the new kid in the face.." I said annoyed. "Oh really? Nice! He looks like an anyway." Then the teacher walked in. 

"Alright class, no talking, no whispering, no eating, no cellphones, ipods, tablets etc, no tapping, no whistling, no throwing things, no bothering other students, no sleeping, no laying down, no doing homework, no laughing, no shooting things. Understood? I will be in the office printing assignments. If I hear anything then all of you will stay longer." Then she left. Surprisingly everyone was quiet. Even Sehyung, 

Mark P.O.V

We were all at Jackson's house. He told us not to pick up Jen because she needs to learn her lesson. But I was really worried. I can't believe he would just let her walk. In the dark. Alone! A lot could happen to her. It was killing me!! "Dude, just go get her.." Jinyoung whispered. I shot up really quickly which startled all of them. "I forgot something in my car.." I lied and ran outside. 

When I arrived people just started coming out of detention. I saw Jen and she was already heading off. I ran to her and grabbed her wrist. "How about letting me you home?" I said. She slightly nodded and avoided eye contact. She started to walk to my car until I spun her around. "Jen, I know you probably hate me right now. I would hate me too. But you avoiding me is hurting me, I can't take it. I still love you and I always will. What happened with Hyomin was a mistake. I do not love her. I love you. Please take your time but I hope you know, I will always wait for you. But if you still don't want there to be an Us then at least stay by me. I need you right beside me. Please.." I said. She stayed silent. I sighed and started walking ahead of her until a pair of small arms wrapped around me. "I-I'm sorry Mark!" She cried. "I still love you too, I'm sorry I've been so stubborn. I still want there to be an Us. I don't hate you either. I could never hate you, no matter how mad I am at you, I could never ever hate you. I care to much about you." I felt my shirt getting wet. She's crying. I turned around and hugged her really tight. Finally, I have my girl back. Thats all I've wanted since things went bad. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, I could've written this better. But its about time Jen!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12