bad decisions

Complicated

Jen P.O.V

I drove with the guys to school and met with Wendy. "I really don't want to go to school.." Wendy said. "Something wrong?" 
"I just don't want to be here and I feel a little sick. Do you want to ditch??" I widened my eyes. "Jackson would kill me if I ditched.." 
"Oh come on. I wanted you to meet some of my friends. Irene, Joy and Seulgi.." 
"How about we skip our last hour?" I suggested. We both high fived. "I like the way you think Jen!" 
"But what am I going to say to Jackson??" 
"What are you going to say to me??" I gasp and turn around. I see Mark, Jackson and BamBam. "Nothing Jackson..." I said. "Why are you lying to me?" 
"I'm not.."
"I know when you're lying.."
"Jen was just talking about how she was going to cook for you but you might think she has a catch which she doesn't so she doesn't know if she should cook for you or not.." Wendy said quickly. OMG thats not going to work! "Oh you were going to cook for me!?" Jackson asked. Wendy and I gave him a dumb look then broke into a smile. "I was but not anymore!" I said quickly and then we ran to homeroom. "How did you come up with that excuse??" I asked. "Well you said Jackson could be dumb at times so I just thought of it.." I smiled at her and we high fived. 

Lunch time~

I was going to the lunch room until Mark stopped me. "I know you're lying to Jackson. Whats going on?" 
"Wendy told you guys."
"Ok as long as you aren't going to do anything stupid then whatever.." 
"We aren't..." I lied. Oh gosh they are gonna be so disappointed in me. 

"Hey, what was Mark talking to you about?" Wendy asked. "He knows I'm lying but as long as I'm not doing anything bad then ok.."
"Jen, you don't have to skip with me if you don't want to.." I shook my head. "I'm skipping. I have my last class with the es and they always do something to me. I've had enough.." 
"Wait why did you not tell the guys about them bullying you?" Wendy asked. "Well they worry about me enough. This will just make it worse.."
"I don't get it.. He's your brother and he should defend you..."
"Jackson has already done enough for me and the bullying is just little stuff.."

 

Last class~

After 5th hour (2nd to last hour) I went to the bathroom. Wendy and I said we were going to meet there. "Jen?" Wendy whispered. I came out of the stall. "Lets head out.." I said. We put on cap and glasses then we headed out. Once we were finally out we began to run. "Where are we meeting your friends?" I asked. "You'll see!" She brought me to this building. When we walked inside I saw three other girls. "Wendy! Is this the new friend you were talking about?" Seulgi asked. Wendy nodded. "Jen this is Joy, Seulgi and Irene. Guys this is Jen.." 
"Hi nice to meet you.." They all said and I shook their hands. "So can you dance?" Joy asked. "Eh I'm okay. Not the best.." 
"Oh you're probably better then Wendy.." Irene joked then we all started laughing. "Its because of my height!" Wendy argued. 

Mark P.O.V

I went to wait for Jen outside of her 6th hour class but she never came out. "Hi Oppa~!" Hyomin said and stood WAY to close to me. I nodded at her and kept on waiting for Jen. "Jen wasn't in class.." She said. I looked at her with a questioning face. "She never showed up." 
"Thanks.." I said and went to find the guys. 

"I wonder why Wendy wasn't in 6th hour today.."  Jae Bum said. Hm thats strange. "Hyomin said Jen wasn't in class either.." 
"Oh gosh I hope nothing bad happened to Jen.." Jackson said. We all drove to Jackson's house. "Jen!?" We all called. No answer. I ran to her room but she wasn't there. Oh no.. "Where could she be??" Jinyoung asked. "What if--" 
"Nothing bad happened to her!" I cut Youngjae off. I was getting really worried. 

We decided to split up into groups. 

Jackson Mark
BamBam Yugyeom
Jinyoung Youngjae Jaebum

 

"Lets check that cute cafe she likes.." Jackson suggested. We drove there but nope. She wasn't there. I tried calling her and calling her but she didn't pick up. "Aish come on Jen!" I said annoyed. "Relax Mark. She'll be alright.." 
"Aren't you worried!?" 
"Of cource I am! She's my sister!!"

Jinyoung P.O.V

Youngjae, Jaebum and I went to see if Jen was at her favorite store. We sweeped the entire store but she wasn't there. "Ah where is she!" I always spoke in dialect when I was losing my cool. "She'll be fine. Lets check the chicken shop. Maybe she was going to buy us chicken!" Youngjae suggested. 

BamBam P.O.V

"BamBam, where do you think Noona is??" We had to walk since we didn't have our license. "Maybe at the park!" I suggested. We ran and ran but she wasn't there. I was really worried. We all cared for Jen Noona. *BEEP BEEP* Mine and Yugyeom's phone beeped because we got a text. It was in the group chat the 7 of us have. 

Mark: Any luck?
Me: No. We checked the park
Jackson: We checked the cafe she likes
Jinyoung: We checked the chicken shop and her favorite store.
Jae Bum: I'm pretty sure she's fine. Should we just head back to Jackson's and wait?
Jackson: Yeah lets meet back there.


 

Jen P.O.V

After the girls and I finished our little hang out Wendy and I were walking home. "Its getting late do you wanna spend the night?" I asked. "Yeah that would be great!" When we arrived I unlocked the door and I saw the guys. "JEN!!" They all ran towards me. Mark and Jackson were the first ones to hug me. "Gosh we were so worried about you!" 
"Guys I'm fine!" Then they all let go. "Where were you??" Jackson asked. "We left right after 6th hour.." I said, "I met some of Wendy's friends and they are awesome." 
"Hyomin said you didn't even show up at all.." Mark said. "You believe Hyomin?" Wendy asked. "Good point. But Jaebum said you weren't in class either.." 
"Thats because Mr. Song asked me to run errands around the school so I didn't have to attend class.." I was hoping that they would buy it. "Don't lie to us.." Jackson sounded really serious which was rare. "Ok Jackson, I'm sorry. Don't blame Jen it was my idea to ditch.." Wendy said. "No No its not Wendy's fault. It was my idea.." I said. "I'm really sorry its my fault.." Wendy and I said in unison. 'You ditched last hour!??" I lowered my head. "Why would you do that?!" I've never seen Jackson so angry. "Jackson don't yell at her it was my fault.." Wendy said. "Yeah well she knows better.." I saw the disappointment on Jackson's face. I couldn't look at any of them so I ran to my room. "Jen/Noona!!" I heard them shout. 

Mark P.O.V

"Yelling at her was too much.." I said to Jackson. "She should've known better then to ditch.." 
"Please don't blame her. I had the idea but the only reason she agreed with me was because-" Then Wendy stopped talking. "Wendy, why did she agree to ditch?" I asked. "She told me not to tell..."  
"Please, is something troubling her??" 
Wendy sighed heavily and nodded. "She didn't want to go to 6th hour because T-Ara always bullied her.." I widened my eyes. "She said something about you defending her--"
"I did when I saw T-Ara push her on their way to lunch..."
"I'll go talk to her.." I said and went to Jen's room. Luckily she left it unlocked. "Jen..?" I called out softly. "Go away!" I could tell she was crying. "If you're here to yell at me then get out!" 
"Jen, I'm not going to yell at you.." I sat by her on her bed. I rubbed her back soothingly. "Why didn't you tell us about T-Ara bullying you?" 
"Wendy told you.." I hummed in response. "I'm glad she did. You should've told us so we could take care of you. Help you.."
"Mark I can take care of myself.. I don't want you guys to always be breathing down my neck. I'm fine..."
I cupped her face and made her look at me. "We care about you Jen. We want you to be safe at all the times. If you're hurt, then we're hurt." I looked deeply into her eyes. Light brown. "Jen.." I said softly. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I looked down to her lips and bit mine, then I finally gently grabbed her face and pressed my lips on to hers. Then she began to kiss me back. 

Jen P.O.V

I kissed him back almost immidiately. This whole time Mark was taking care of me. I thought he did that because I was like a sister to him. Aish what are you saying! He hasn't even confessed. Then he finally pulled away. I admit I was kind of sad about that. "Jen, I don't know if I've made it obvious, but I've liked you for a really long time. Will you be my girlfriend?" Mark asked. I was hesitant. He won't be like Drake will he? "Mark I-"
"Only if you want to Jen.." 
"Give me time to think?" He smiled at me and nodded. "Thank you.." He kissed my cheek and left. "Omo! Are you alright?" Wendy came in. "I'm fine." I gave her a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry I got you into trouble. I didn't mean to.." Wendy said. I saw the guilt written all over her face. "Don't worry about it. Jackson will get over it."
"We're never ditching again!" Wendy said. Then we both hugged each other. "Nope we aren't.." 
So this is what its like to have a friend. I like it. 

Jackson P.O.V

"So is she alright?" I asked Mark. "Umm I sort of.." 
"Sort of what??"
"I kissed her.." Then he hid his face thinking I was going to smack him. Instead I broke into smiles. "You did? Did you confess??" I asked. "I did.. But she said she wants to think about it which is fine..She's worth waiting for" I know why she wants to think about it. "Yeah thats good give her time.." I think Mark noticed the expression on my face. "Something wrong??" He asked. "Ah its nothing. You guys are gonna be a great couple. But remember, if you hurt her then you'll die.." I said. "Of cource. I would never hurt her." 

It was getting late and everyone knocked out except for me. I walked quietly to Jen's room. I'm pretty sure she's awake because her and Wendy are having little chit chats. I got closer to her door and knocked. "Come in.." I hear Jen. I opened the door. "Oh Jackson.. Whats up?" 
"Can I talk to you?" She got up and we went on to our deck. "First thing is I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just shocked that you would ditch.. You should've told one of us about T-Ara bullying you." 
"I'm sorry..." 
"Also.. Mark told me that he confessed and that you said you needed to think about it.." 
"Is he mad at me??" I shook my head and chuckled. "Mark could never be mad at you. He likes you too much. But I just wanted to ask, is it because of.. Drake?" I saw her stiffen. "Look Jen, Mark isn't like that. Have you noticed the way He's taken care of you? Sometimes better then I have.. But only accept him if you like him back.." 
"I do like him. A lot. But I'm just.. I'm just afraid. I don't want to pick up and move again.." 
"Mark is not like Drake. Trust him. But if you need to, take your time. Mark said you're worth waiting for." 
"He said that?" Jen asked. I nodded. I could tell she was getting shy. "Ok when you guys do go out don't go all cutesy couple on us." 
"Yah what are you talking about??" Then she went to back to bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?
Aigoo!! When will Jen finally accept Mark?? Keep reading to find out! 

-asian12