him

Complicated

Jackson P.O.V

I went back home and I saw Jen laying on Wendy's lap. All the girls were knocked out. I put blankets over all of them and went to my room. *SIGH* What am I going to do about Jen and Mark. I'm still pissed at him but they both love each other like crazy. Jen deserves to be with a good guy. Mark is a good guy. He just made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, Jen just needs time to calm down. 

The next day we had school. I felt sort weird because I don't know how Jen will handle it. "Keep an eye on Jen.." I said to Seulgi. She nodded understandingly.

When we arrived I saw the guys from a distance. The girls got out first and linked arms with each other. I saw them speed walk into the building to avoid the guys. I approached them and I saw the sad look on Mark's face. "Just give her time, she still loves you.." I said. "How do you know?" 
"She's my twin, I know her.." 

Jen P.O.V

Even though I'm upset part of me yearns for Mark. But something is holding me back. "Hello class!! Today we have a new student! Please introduce yourself." 
I layed my head down because I don't care who this new kid is. Sorry if I sound mean but I've had a rough few days. "Annyeonghaseyo Drake inmida.." I shot my head up. That voice, that face.. Its him. I looked to Jackson and he had an angry look on his face. "You may sit behind Jen.. Jen raise your hand.." I slowly raised my hand up. As he was walking he smirked at me. "Okay, for now you guys may talk but if you're loud then it will be silent the entire time.." 
I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Long time no see.." Drake said. "Who the hell gave you permission to put your dirty fingers on her?" I heard Jackson. "Oh Jackson. How've you been? Its been a while.." Suddenly all of the guys came. "I was fine until an unwanted guest came.." 
"Oh thats mean. You wouldn't want your niece and nephew to hate you would you?" I stood up and ran away. "JEN!!" 

Mark P.O.V

The girls ran after Jen. "You son of a !" Jackson punched Drake in the face. "Cut it out!!" Youngjae and I pulled Jackson away. "Why the hell did you come to Korea huh? Are you just here to ruin Jen's life??" I was so confused. Who is this guy? "Jen brought this on herself.." 
"Just because she didn't wanna do it? You're an you know that?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'll update as much as possible but they might be short like this. Sorry but school is a pain in the .