Destroy

Complicated

Hyomin P.O.V

I keep on seeing Mark and Jen hold hands. Mark even kissed her! What the hell? "Jinyoung Oppa! Whats going on with Jen and Mark?" I asked sweetly. "Go away." He said coldly. "Oppa whats wrong??"
"Whats wrong!? I just figured out you've been bullying my sister. If you hurt her that will be the last thing you do.. By the way Mark and Jen are dating.." Then he walked away. I clentched my fists. She told them. And they're dating!? 

I went to the table that the girls and I always sit at. "Unni where have you been?" Jiyeon asked. "Jen told them what we did.." 
"WHAT!?" 
"Also Mark and Jen are together.." 
"How dare she! We'll get our revenge.." Eunjung said. 

 

Jen P.O.V

This time Wendy and I sat with the guys. I noticed Wendy and Jae Bum have gotten close. "Think they'll be the new couple?" I asked Mark. "Hmm maybe??"
"They'd be so cute together.." I said. "WHat? We're cuter though right?" Mark asked. I took this chance to . "Hmm I don't know. I think they're cuter.." Then he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "We're cuter~! Just admit it baby." 
"GUYS can you not!??" The guys said, I felt my face turn red and hid it into Mark's chest. "Guys quit it. Look at how shy she is.." I hit Marks chest. Then they all started laughing at me. "Okay guys lets quit teasing her." Wendy said. 'Thank You' I mouthed. 

 

During class I went to the bathroom. "Be quick.." Mark said. 

When I walked in T-Ara was there. . I turned around to leave but Boram grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor. "If you scream we'll kick you!" Qri hissed. "Why did you tell the guys about us? Huh!" I stood up and glared at them. "Because I wasn't going to let the bullying go on." 
"We'll strike a deal with you. If you break up with Mark and stay away from all of them then we'll leave you alone." Hyomin said. I dropped my jaw. "NO! I like Mark and he likes me. Just leave us alone!" *SLAP* my cheek started to sting and I felt some liquid run down my cheek. I felt it and it was blood. Must have been from Jiyeon's ring. "How dare you talk back to us!" Then Eunjung grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor. They started to kick me and punch me. "We'll stop if you let Mark go!!" I heard Hyomin. I choked up some blood.  "Give him up!" Those were the last words I heard before I out.

 

 

Mark P.O.V

Our class ended but Jen didn't come back. "Mark! Where's Jen??" Wendy asked. Then the rest of the guys showed up. "Where's Jen?" Jackson asked. "She went to the bathroom then she never came back." We all ran to the closest girls bathroom. "Only Wendy can go in.." 

Wendy P.O.V

I walked inside and saw blood on the floor. I widened my eyes. Don't think like that Wendy! Maybe its some random girls time of month. "Jen??" I called out. I looked under each stall and when I reached the last stall I saw a body there. "JEN!!" I screamed. I crawled under and dragged her out and saw her bruises, cuts. "Guys I need help!!" I called. They all rushed in and helped me get her out. "Is that Noona's blood??" Yugyeom asked and pointed at the floor. "Lets hope not.." Mark Jackson and I rode in the same car. "Jen? Wake up.." Mark and Jen were in the back. "Do we need to go to the hospital??" I asked. "I think so. She seems pretty beat up.." Jackson said.We arrived and they brought Jen in. Then two nurses took her in. I saw the look on Mark's face. He looked like he could kill. "I'm sure this was T-Ara.." I said. "I agree.." The guys said. 

 

Jackson P.O.V

T-Ara... They're going to get it. I saw how broken everyone looked. We all loved Jen. "Guys, Jen will be fine. She's a strong girl.." I said trying to hold myself together. Then I felt some tears roll down my cheek. I quickly wiped them away. I never cry. But this was different. "Shouldn't your parents know??" Youngjae asked in broken English. I nodded. I took my phone out and went farther from them. I opened my skype app and started calling them. 
"Hey Jackson! Whats up?" My Mom answered. 
"M-Mom.. Jen.. She's in the hospital.." I choked out. 
"WHAT? WHat happened??" 
"I don't know. She went missing during school and her friend found her in the girls bathroom with bruises and cuts.." Then I started to cry. 
"Hey, don't cry ok? She'll be alright.."
"M-Mom, I-I don't know what to d-do.."
"Jackson, you have to stay strong for your Sister. You're all shes got. Be there and don't you dare leave her side. She needs you. Please don't cry.." I wiped away my tears and cleared my throat. 
"Thanks Mom, I just thought you should know. Is Dad home?"
"He's still at work but I'll tell him. I have to go now but watch over each other and stay safe ok?" 
"Ok mom Bye.."
"I Love you Jackson."
"I love you to Mom.." I hung up the call and went back to the group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

<<>>
Sorry this is short. 
-asian12