Angels (Yadong)

Kidfinite Shenanigans

The wind felt great against his skin, Dongwoo observed with a huge grin as he picked up his pace and ran faster towards the playground. Howon was probably already waiting for him, sitting unmoving at a swing as he swept his gaze emotionlessly over the whole place. He couldn’t help the small giggle that escapes his lips at the image – the other truly was amusing.

And true to his words, the minute he arrived at the playground, he could see the other at the swings. His grin grew wider as he jumped at the other in a hug, draping himself all over the younger’s lap.

“Howon!” He beamed. The other gave him a small and returned the hug awkwardly – given the position they were in.

“Hello Hyung.” He giggled as stood up and took the younger’s hands in his, pulling him away from the swings and into his favorite place – the sand box. Howon only let himself be dragged.

“Where’s Jongie?” the small dino asked, having noticed the absence of the familiar high pitched squeaky voice barking orders at minions  loyal followers  friends.

“Back home, he caught a flu.” His companion replied, staring hard at him busy scooping and making sand lumps. He gave a small ‘ah’ before nodding and continued on grabbing fistfuls of sands and lumped them.

Howon continued to stare at him. “What are you doing hyung?” this stopped him from what he was doing and stared at the younger, who in turn stared back at him. Moments passed like this before Dongwoo bursts into fits of giggles and Howon into a grin before the dino tackled the younger, the other fall back on the sand. This earned giggles from the both of them.

Dongwoo gasped, and beamed at the younger under him. “Let’s make Snow Angels! Or Sand Angels since we don’t have snow.” And before Howon could blink, the older was already gone from on top of him and was already lying beside him, giving him a grin as he moved his arms and legs. The younger found himself returning the grin and copying the older.

And that’s how Woohyun found them minutes later, his sweet cousin and that intimidating kid with the weird accent laying on the sandbox and making sand angels. He only scratched his head before shrugging and latching on Sunggyu.