Birthdays (Woogyu)

Kidfinite Shenanigans

It was Woohyun’s birthday, and Sunggyu couldn’t hide the pout obviously shaping his lips. Where was the birthday boy anyway? He tugged on his hamster costume with obvious disgust before crossing his arms back on his chest and pouted again. To think he swallowed his pride and decided to wear such a hideous costume knowing full well the other would love it…

It was an animal costume party, and he couldn’t really hide the suspicious glance he gave everyone when he realized he was the only one wearing a hamster costume. Was this some conspiracy or..?

“Stop scowling! Your ruining your cute face.” His brother reprimanded him as Ryeowook placed his fingers on the corner of his mouth and forced it to form a smile. The hamster gave an irritated huff before attempting to bite off his brother’s fingers. The kid on the giraffe costume only laughed at him before a squeal followed it when another kid on a turtle costume lifted him up for a bone crushing hug.

“Hello Jongwoon-hyung,” Sunggyu temporarily suppressed his anger and bowed politely at the older. The turtle replied him with a smile and patted his head.

“Hey Hamgyu, hope you don’t mind but I’m borrowing your brother for a bit.” He scowled a little by the nickname before nodding, pout returning on his face as he continued to look around for his missing best friend. The younger clearly promised yesterday they’ll be together the whole day!

“Hyung!” A familiar voice called and Sunggyu whipped his head to where it came from, already knowing who own that particular voice by heart. Like what he thought, it indeed belonged to his dear Hyunnie who was looking so adorable in his white bunny costume hopping – yes, hopping – towards him. He had to bit his lips so hard just to suppress himself from jumping and squeezing the life out of him.

“Happy birthday Hyun!” he squeaked when the other arrived to where he was. To his misfortune, the other beamed – making him look so much cuter in the poor hamster’s eyes – and jumped at him, nuzzling his face on Sunggyu’s chest.

“I’m so glad you came! I was looking everywhere for you.” The other pouted and it was the last straw, Sunggyu hurriedly wrapped his arms around the other’s body and promptly squeezed him hard.

“You. Are. So. Cute!” He cooed and kissed the tip of the other’s nose. The bunny giggled and grinned at him.

“Really hyung?” The hamster furiously nodded.

“Very.” Woohyun squealed and hugged the other back just as tightly.

“Where’s my gift Hyung?” the bunny peered at him, Sunggyu gave him an eye smile before turning around and picked a huge boxed gift and gave it to the other. Woohyun stared at it in awe before excitedly took it from the other’s grasp.

“What’s inside it?” he curiously asked, shaking it in the process at a fail attempt at trying to guess what’s inside. Sunggyu only stared at him with a fond smile.

“You’ll know soon, open it later after the party okay?” Woohyun eagerly nodded and proceeded on giving the gift to one of the numerous maids serving the party.

“You know what Hyung?” The bunny asked, circling Sunggyu with a playful glint in his eyes.

“Yes Hyun?” the hamster replied in confusion. Woohyun giggled before hopping back in front of him.

“You look cute too Hyung! With your hamster costume!” the bunny then proceeded squishing the other’s face, making Sunggyu look like a fish and giggled at the sight. Sunggyu playfully bit the other’s nose in revenge.

“No!” the hamster pretested, “I’m not cute because I’m a vicious hamster who bites playful bunnies who dares to make said hamster wait long for them.” Woohyun squealed again before hurriedly hopped away from the playfully biting hamster running after him.


A/N: I’m so sorry for the late update lol, I was busy with school TT.TT. I just wanna say I’m really happy with this chapter and I just hope namutiful (you were the one who requested this right?) would like this *^^*

Feel free to request~