New Friends (Hojong ft. Dongwoo)

Kidfinite Shenanigans

Sungjong was undoubtedly scared. And he couldn't help but grasp his brother's hand a little tighter. Howon only peered down at him and gave him a comforting smile before bringing his attention back to the playground in front of them, both of them mutely watching all the kids group themselves together and play.

 

Both brothers had recently moved into the area and were currently getting used to it – their parents throwing them both out of the house to familiarize everything and to hopefully gain new friends too. And that's what brought the both of them into the nearest and only playground, standing on the sides and hoping someone would finally notice them and invite them to play – and hopefully into their group too.

 

Out of the corner of Howon's eyes, he could see a kid from the sand boxes staring at him and his younger brother in curiosity. He returned the other's stare and gave a small smile.

 

To his utter relief, the other beamed at him and came bouncing to where he and his brother are at.

 

“Hi! You must be new, I'm Dongwoo!” Howon could feel his brother jump in surprise and hide behind him. He only comfortingly squeezed his younger brother's hand and gave the beaming kid in front of him another smile.

 

“Nice to meet you too. I'm Howon and this is my younger brother Sungjong. We just moved here.” At the sound of his name, Sungjong shyly peaked from behind his older brother and gave their new friend a timid smile in greeting. If possible, Dongwoo's smile got even wider.

 

“Ah then that means you guys haven't met anyone yet right?” at the nod that the older Lee gave. Dongwoo gave out a sequel and linked his arms with Howon's. “Well then come on! I'm going to introduce you to my friends.” The older enthusiastically said and proceeded to drag the two Lee's towards the sand box where he was earlier playing along with four other boys.

 

On that day, both Howon and Sungjong gained new friends. And their parents could only smile widely as they excitingly tattled about their day over dinner.

 

The next time they went to the playground, Dongwoo was already waiting outside their gate with his usual bright smile.

 


A/N: Is it obvious that my fave kid here is Dongwoo? No? Then forget I said anything then... and OTL this chapter is so short and it but I just really want to finish introducing the casts, sorry about it peeps TT.TT

 

Drop requests here! *^^*