Mine (Woogyu ft. Dongwoo)

Kidfinite Shenanigans

Sunggyu was mad, seething, fuming – Insert some other fancy words here that expresses his displeasure from the thesaurus his father read him earlier – and he swore someone was going to die soon.

More specifically that ugly dinosaur look-alike kid with huge lips and an even bigger smile that was currently pushing his Woohyun on the swings, ultimately making his Woohyun squeal and giggle in delight.

See what’s wrong with this picture?

No one – and he meant no one – was supposed to make Woohyun smile that wide or even see him smile.

Only him.

Only Hyunnie’s Gyu.

Only Sunggyu.

Only Kim Sunggyu.

(Also Woohyun’s parents and relatives and teachers and Sunggyu’s parents and relatives – basically adults.)

Is that ugly dinosaur look-alike kid with huge lips and an even bigger smile named Kim Sunggyu?

No. (He hopes so, because he has no idea what that thing’s name is in the first place.)

So why was he playing with Sunggyu’s Woohyun? No, the question should be, who gave him the permission to even be within 20 ft distance with his Woohyun?

Oh, someone was definitely going to be killed!

“Hyung!”a familiar squeal broke through the air and Sunggyu found himself tackled to the ground, familiar arms encircling his body and gave a tight hug. Despite his earlier murderous mood, Sunggyu couldn’t help the wide smile that painted on his lips as he hugged the form on top of him just as tight.

“Hyunnie!” He could feel giggles on his chest where Woohyun buried his face in and finally looked up, eyes already turned into crescents and that familiar smile Sunggyu loved on his lips.

“Hyung! I want you to meet someone!” Woohyun explained and hurriedly stood up, leaving Sunggyu on the ground to stand on his own and run towards the ugly dinosaur look-alike kid with huge lips and an even bigger smile.

That made Sunggyu frown immediately. And to think Woohyun already noticed his presence. What makes things worse is that it looked like Woohyun himself was the one who gave the thing permission to go near him and is currently dragging him by hand towards him.

He scrunched his face in disgust when they got near him.

“Gyu-hyung, I’d like you to meet Dongwoo-hyung. He is my cousin.” Woohyun beamed at him and the thi- Dongwoo gave him a gummy smile. He could only blink.

Cousins? Now that gave everything a different perspective.

“You’re Sunggyu-hyung right?” Dongwoo asked. Sunggyu nodded his head and if possible the other’s smile widen even more. “Woohyun has told me a lot of things about you! It’s nice to finally meet you.” And then he was engulfed in a hug, making his wrap his arms around the small figure and awkwardly pat his back.

“Hyunnie has been talking about me?” He curiously blinked. Dongwoo laughed and nodded his head while Woohyun immediately latched on his arm, giving him another one of his smiles.

“Of course! Gyu-huung is amazing I have to boast about you!” Woohyun boasted and Sunggyu’s face darkened considerably, hands going to the other’s cheeks and pinched them hard.

“You little cheeky greasy tree!” Sunggyu said watched Woohyun flail cutely with glee while Dongwoo laughed in the background.

“You guys are pretty close huh?” both Woohyun and him stilled and stared at the smiling Dongwoo. It was Woohyun who spoke.

“Of course! Gyu-hyung is my hamster right?” this earned the younger another pinch in the cheeks.


A/N: First up’s Woogyu! If you have any request or prompts for this, just drop them on my Ask.fm (Yes, finally decided to make one!) and I’ll write them up (if I could).

Hope you liked this *^^*