Chaper Eight

My Lovely Ghost Story

It was midnight, and you could hear Jiyong's panting loud and clear echoing in the walls of his room. 

"Jiyong," said a voice so soft like a sweet caress.

"Jiyong, come with me. Let us join together once more. Come with me baby, I miss you." The voiced cooed at him.

Jiyong looked around but could only see darkness. Darkness wrapped around him comfortingly but at the same time it made his hair stand on an edge. He felt that there were two other presence in the room aside from himself but he couldn't see any of them. He could feel that one was good while the other was bad.

"Jiyong! Don't listen to her! She's just manipulating you with her mind manipulating powers! Don't fall for her again!" the same voiced echoed around the darknes. But somehow, Jiyong felt that it wasn't the same voice. The first voice was soft and cool but was somewhat gosht-like. Almost as if it was simply brought by the wind. The second voice was soft and cool to but was somewhat harder. Like it was solid words said to him like the person who was saying that was nearer.

"Jiyong! Don't listen to that fool. She's nothing but a brat! She'll just use you in ways I wouldn't!" th ghostlylike voice said, venom laced in her words.

"Jiyong don't-" the sold voice started but Jiyong cut her off with a loud shout.

"Shut it! Both of you! Let me go!" Jiyong screamed!

A hand and an arm appeared infront of him. Only a hand and an arm. It was pale and blueish. Like the deads. 

"Hold my hand, then you'll wake up." the soft voice said kindly.

Without a second though and without listening to the solid voice shouting no, Jiyong reached out and held the pale hand, He sniffed around and could smell smoke.... Weird....

*SNIFF SNIFF*

What was that smell?

*SNIFF SNIFF*

I something burning? Is that smoke?

*SNIFF*

Smoke....

*SNIFF*

Jiyong eyes burst open to find himself entraped around a flames bursting with orange light. Looking around in panic for an escape way, he threw on a blanket and surged through the fire remembering his daughter.

Bursting out the burning room, he ran across the burning hallway and kicked open his daughter's room. Coughing madly. He could hear her agonized cries as the bed she was laying on was on fire. Swooping through the flames, Jiyong grabbed his daughter and stumbled his way out of the burning house. His eyes water, and his back flaming.

It was agnozing, the feeling of flames eating away his back. It was tiring, the feeling of carrying the heavy and crying daughter. As he stumbled out the house, his eyes were already starting to get blurry and he knew sooner or later he would collapse. 

He felt two arms clad in yellow carrying him up and barking orders to the other figures clad in yellow. Seeing a white figure far away, he smiled at it. Because in the mids of all this yellow and orange, he knew an angel was watching over him... or not...

 

@@@@

 

At the same time with all the happening, Dara was tossing and turning in her bed,

"He will die,"

"No!"

"He will come home with me!"

"I won't allow that!"

"You can't do anything about it!" said a voice almost like hers but softer, more ghostlike than real. 

Dara found herself sobbing in a black room. No windows and no walls. She was standing in the middle of pure darkness. She sobbed, feeling so lonely and scared.

"He won't come with you!" Dara screamed back in defiance. The ghostlike voice laughed.

"Really? But he already did!"

Then, infront of her, she saw a vision of a pale girl, clad in a white wedding dress with hair and a veil covering her face was extending out her hands to a stressed Jiyong. Dara screamed "no" and "stop" repeatedly but it seemes that Jiyong wouldn't listen. 

Dara watched in horror as Jiyong took the girls hand in his and then burst out in flames. 

Sitting up in her bed, Dara clutched her pouding heart as her eyes scanned the room. Okay, no creppy ghost lady in white here. 

Laying back down, Dara closed her eyes trying to earase the creepy images her nightmare just showed her. Deciding that she wasn't going to get any more sleep, Dara stood up and made her way to the window.

Opening it, Dara looked around Seoul city. And far away, she could see a dot of orange dancing in the night. Turning the sky brighter than usual. Frowning, Dara's eyes scrunched up as she felt a nick of worry in her heart.

Swatting it away, Dara closed the window and made her way to the TV. Some funny reruns of The Family Guy would probably pick her up for tonight.

 

Far away from the two characters, a women smiled under the veil. Her cold hands wrapped around herself in a happy gesture. Finally, he was in her grasp.

 

Author's Blabber:

Finally, I have updated! I'm sorry for not updating for the longest time *OTL*. But I promise that I'll end this story soon. I'm not expecting it to go for more than 15 chapters since this really was supposed to be a 10 chaptered story. Hahahaha, anyway have fun! Comments are loved and subscriptions are too die for.

Orange_Carnival ^_^