Chapter Three

My Lovely Ghost Story

I was in the kitchen getting my breakfast ready. It was the kind of day where you'd think that nothing can touch you since you own the world. My good day started when I woke up fresh and ready even before my alarm clock woke me up, my dog was still resting so I didn't have to deal with barks early in the morning and the sky was cloudy so it meant it won't be to hot. Perfect!

I put the slices of bread into the toaster and set for it to toast for about five minute. I was reaching for a plate on top of the cupboard when out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Curious about what it was, I grabbed the nearest knife. I looked down at the silver knife in my hand.

Great. I was holding a butter knife. I rolled my eyes and decided it was fine for now. A knife was a knife anyway.

I silently top-toed towards the living room, well, as silent as faded out bunny slippers can.

I barged into the living room only to find it empty of any person other than myself. Ok, I was officially creeped out! I consoled myself by telling myself there was no such thing as ghosts, especially in my apartment.

I sighed a sigh of relief and faced the living room mirror. I watched my reflection. In my reflection I saw myself and behind me my white couch and the other parts of my living room.

The knife fell out of my hand.

Right there, behind me, sitting on the white couch was a figure of a lady. A lady in white, her hair was smoking and she was leaving burn marks on the couch. Her eyes were black, no wait, she had no eyes! I only could stare at the lady in white, because I was to scared. Slowly the lady in white stood up and left.

I watched it walk out of the living room and disappear into thin air. I sighed relief but suddenly I double over because I felt pain crawling from my stomach towards the center of my back. It was excrusuating for a second, but it disappeared as fast as it appeared. I stood up then stopped in my tracks, The Lady in White. The Lady in White looked like me....

Author's Blabber: PLEASE READ

Hola! Yeah, I updated on both of my stories today. I won't be able to update next week because of Exams. I know, I hate it. This is based on paranormal experiences no one had. I made it up with a help of other people. Please, I don't want to read comments saying, there's no such thing as ghosts. Since we don't know anything about the next life. I don't have an opinion on either. If you want, you could comment some paranormal experiences. Yeah, I'm just super bored today and is looking for something to do.

Orange_Carnival