Chapter Two

My Lovely Ghost Story

(italic words means it's a dream)

The world was foggy and dark. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils, sticking to it. I coughed consecutively while panic ran through my mind. In midst of all this smoke and coughing fits only one word rang clear in my mind:

Yoo-Mi

I kicked of my white sheets and ran for the door. But the sight on the other side of it wasn't at all expected. Behind the door of my bedroom was my old apartments hallway. I walked our of my room in wonder. I wondered why I was in my old apartment where memories of Sandara was the strongest.

What was more baffling was the fact that everything was clear, though still dark, and the smell of smoke was no more. Like the smell of smoke I sniffed before was just my imagination. I scratched my head as I headed towards our old apartments kitchen. Yes, I know call it "my old apartment." I stopped dead on my tracks.

Sandara, yes the real Sandara Park, was seated on the kitchen table, staring at me. But something was wrong with her, I felt so. Ah, there it is. Her eyes were bottomless caverns, like the middle of the Pacific ocean. You couldn't see the bottom. And out of all the creepy things that happened today, one of the top winners was how she was staring at me. She was staring at me without emotion, her eyes unblinking, agape.

I was scared to death, so I only did what any scared human would do. I took a step back, the first step to running. But as I took a step back, Sandara took a step forward. Creepy, I know. I tried to move but ironically enough, I was cemented to the floor. I was rigid while Sandara was taking steps closer and closer to me with her bottomless eyes and open mouth. But she stopped as soon as she was two steps away from me and did the oddest thing. She started to whisper incohorent words. At first is didn't do anything but soon enough the walls vibrated as if it was whispering nothings to. I was about to have enough when the end came. Before Sandara compeletely disappeared she whispered one final word. And it was...

"Calling Card"

I woke up in cold sweat. Automatically, my eyes wandered toward the clock. 3:30 AM. Too early, way to early. I sighed, that dream was scary. I shivered before I lay back down. I felt something hard on my hand. I looked down on the thing on my hand and guess what it was... It was Dara's calling card. My lips chapped and I went pale. I threw the offending piece of fancy paper away from me.

Why was I so scared, you ask? Well it is very simple.

Last time I remember, I ripped that piece of fancy paper into bits and threw it at the dumpster near where I worked...

Author's Blabber:

Ugh, I feel like this whole story is boring, truly. I'm sorry if I changed my style of writing, I write this way if I want to feel formal :P. Kekeke. Mianhe to my readers, I know it's short. I was actually planning to make this a short story but my friend say to make it longer. so I devided it. Mianhe..

Orange_Carnival