Chapter 6: Minseok in the toy land

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

Yi Xing clutched the hand of Minseok tightly because if Minseok got lost in this large mall, it would not be easy to find then. Minseok was surprised to see colorful clothes. When Yi Xing fitted on them to Minseok he felt the pleasant smell of the clothes. Minseok reminded the past that he spent in the orphanage. Usually they had new clothes for special occasions only. Some rich people who came there to do a charity works brought clothes for them. But he didn’t have chance to wear these kind of beautiful clothes, his heart filled with happiness and made a smile on his little face.

“Why don’t you choose them honey, try, there are a lot!”Yi Xing said smiling.

Minseok just stood in there like a statue. He couldn’t think which one he should buy.

Yi Xing looked at Minseok so patiently. After long time passed Minseok chose some clothes by his own.

“Let’s go to buy some toys” after hearing what Umma said, Minseok’s eyes were popped out, he knew that getting lost in a toy world is worse than lost in the cloth world.

*                              *                          *                           *

When Yi Xing’s car parked at the yard, he looked at the back seat.  Surrounded by toys Minseok was sitting on there like a little teddy bear. Yi Xing and Minseok gathered all of the things that they brought to Minseok’s room. Yi Xing looked at his wrist watch and it was already 5.30 pm. Usually Baekhyun and Myeon were coming home on this time. Yi Xing went to pack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter