Chapter 10: Welcome to new kindergarten

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

Minseok was looking at them scared. He didn’t know what he had to face next.

“Hey new comer Introduce yourself to us”

Minseok froze on the spot he just looked at them.

“Hey can’t you hear me?”

“Annyonghaseo! I’m Kim Minseok.”He bowed and started to continue, all of others were laughing at him.

“Why did you stop it?”The leader questioned him roughly.

“Because you are laughing at me.”Minseok replied slowly and his head held down.

“Huh! Don’t you know to how to talk in front of sunbaes?” Leader asked gritted his teeth.

“I’m sorry” Minseok replied.

“Hey, Jong In Let’s give him a punishment” A crew member said smiling cruelly.

“Yeah, good idea pal” Jong In and his friend fisted their hands.

“Hey, follow us” the gang went to the play ground. Poor Minseok followed them

“Untie the lace of your snickers” Jong In said toughly.

Minseok was helpless in front of them. There was no one to rescue him. He didn’t know where the upper kindergarten is. Minseok’s eyes covered with tears.

“Do as I say!!!”Jong In was practically screaming in front of Minseok. Minseok slowly bent down and untied his snickers.

“Now run around in the play ground.”Jong in and other’s laughing at little Minseok cruelly.

“START IT NOW!!!!”With the rough order that given by Jong In, Minseok started to run around the play ground.

*                                        *                                                    *                                              *              

“Good morning pal” Baekhyun greeted his friend happily.

“Ha! ha! ha! Good morning Baek you are little bit late today” Chanyeol replied with a smile

“Today is the my dongsaeng’s first day of kindergarten, so that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter