Chapter 13: Where is my Umma? Part 1

"Baekie" My Big Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

 

The time ran far far away so quickly. After six months there was something happening at their sweet home…………………………………….

Minseok and Baekhyun realized to see their father at afternoon, because usually their mother comes to take them to the home.

“Appa why are you coming to take us?” Baekhyun asked with bold eyes.

“Oh! Baekie don’t you like to see me?”Myeon asked smiling.

“No! No! Appa did you left from the hospital so early?”

“No Baekie I will go there after I drop you home”

“Is Umma at home?”Little Min asked curiously.

“Umma is so busy today little Min, so why aren’t you getting to the car kids. Why are you sitting there and questioning me? Get in the car kids, quick! quick!”Myeon said, smiling

Both of them were getting into the car laughing. Myeon speeded up the car and flew to his home.

“Appa you don’t give me the answer?”Minseok complained with round face.

“Oh, little Min Umma is little bit busy in these days, because he is composing music to a film.”

“It doesn’t matter Appa, I asked Umma in the home now?”Minseok asked patiently.

“No little Min, He went with the crew.”Myeon answered.

“So who is going to take care of us?”Baekhyun asked with curved lips.

“I called aunt Yuna, she is so nice, she will take care of you two until night, Appa can take care of my little sons at the night” Myeon said quickly, because he saw the curved lips of Baekhyun.

“Aww, aunt Yuna” Minseok clapped happily, because Minseok like to eat chocolate nutty buns that prepared by her.

Myeon sighed, because he thought that he won from a hard quiz competition by telling dozens of lies.

*                                                      *                                              *                                                                                

Myeon was in a hurry to go to the hospital again. He put some clothes of the Yi Xing to a travelling bag and sneaked to his car from his tiptoes because he didn’t want to make any scene about it to Minseok or to Baekhyun. He heard that Minseok was talking with Miss Yuna at the upstairs. He slowly moved to the car and put the travelling bag on the back seat in his car.

When he returned to his office room, the way was blocked by Baekhyun.

“Appa I need to talk” Baekhyun told with curved lips.

“Okay Baekie, let’s go to my office room” Baekhyun and Myeon went to the office room; Myeon closed the door of the office and turned around to see Baekhyun was looking at Myeon with cross arms.

“Appa, Don’t lie to us” Baekhyun said complaining.

“What are you talking about Baekie?” M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter