Chapter 8

The Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIN HYO POV

 

I'm walking along the school corridor and bumped onto someone. "Heyy, sweetie~" Mark say and i glared him. "i want to taste that lips again, can i?" he whisper and smirks. "ehem, what are you guys doing?" Sung Young ask while look at us weirdly. "Maknae-ah~ i love you because you save me from this ert. " i said and wipe my fake tears. "okayy.." Sung Young said and walk away and i quickly follow her. "bye jagiya!" Mark shout and i quickly cover my ears. "yahh unnie, whats wrong with you and Mark? Did something happen last night?" Sung Young ask suspiciously. "Aniyaaa" i said and sat at my place. "Infinite is coming today" Sung Young remind me and i just sit quietly.

 

SHIN POV

 

I rushed to my class, it's almost 8 o'clock and i finally arrived. "Why you don't join us last night?" JB ask me. "erkk, personal problem." i said and look at Min Hyo. I go to Mark place and ask to change seat for a while and he agreed. "Infinite is coming." she said at me. "i know, make sure he doesn't disturb you, arasso? i'll do everything that i can" i said and she nod. The teacher come in and i look at the door nervously. "okay class, we have 2 new student from Woollim High School" the teacher announced. "Why just 2? i thought there will be 7 new student?" one of my classmate ask. "well, the others decide to go to other school." the teacher said. "This is Lee Sungyeol and this is Kim Sunggyu" the teacher continued. "Both of you can sit at the back." He pointed.

 

*recess time*

 

SUNG YOUNG POV

 

"Sunggyu is handsome" i said at Min Hyo and she just rolled her eyes. "Jackson! JR! Sung Young like the new guys!" Min Hyo shout and Jackson is the one who come in front of me. "WHY HIM?!" he said in a shock tone. "I'm just saying okay" i said and walk away. "I'm going to kill the new guys." Jr. said. "waeyo?" i ask. "They got your attention." Jr. said and pout. Aishh, what's wrong with these guys. "Ah Byul-ah, where's Shin?" i ask. "Molla, i'm not her bodygourd" Ah Byul replied. 

 

MARK POV

 

I saw Min Hyo walking alone while puffing her cheek. *SO CUTE T.T* "heyy sweetie" i said and she just ignore me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter