Chapter 3

The Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNG YOUNG POV

 

"YAY! i wake up early today! i bet Ha Min is not coming for school today." i said and clean up my room. "Younggie, are you awake?" my mom shout from from the downstairs. "Nehh, i'm awake" i said and take a bath.. "yeah, done! yes pick them up today." i said and grab my phone.

 

TO: 4 AMIGOS

FROM: SUNG YOUNG

        Yahh! ireona! i'm going to pick up you guys in 15 minutes. let's see who is the loser today, treat us lunch !!

 

I'm not going to be a loser AGAIN!, haha xD "good morning omma, appa" i greet my parents and make my way toward the table. "you wake up early today" appa said. "don't you tired from the party last night?" omma ask. "well, kind of tired, but i'm not going to skip school." i said and my mom smile proudly. "omma, appa, i'm going first.. they must be waiting." i said and kiss both of them on the cheek.

 

MIN HYO POV

 

"Why did you still at home? don't you want to pick up your friends?" appa ask me. "anii, Sung Young will pick us up, i'm waiting for her right now." i reply. "what car did she have?" appa ask. Well, my father is interested with car. "Molla, maybe Subaru? Mercedes? i don't know what the car name" i said and see a car stop right in front of my house. "and now i know, it's Nissan Skyline" i said and my father nod. "what took  you so long?" i ask Sung Young as soon i get in. "well, breakfast of course, i'm not like Ha Min and Ah Byul that doesn't even bother to eat breakfast." Sung Young reply. "Did Ha Min come to school or not?" Sung Young ask me. "i think she will come but with Sungyeol." i reply and we drive off to Ah Byul house. 

 

AH BYUL POV

 

"Finally they arrive, Ha Min is the loser or me.." i ask. "There's no loser for today." Min Hyo said in a sad tone. "where's Ha Min?" i ask and get inside of the car. "With her beloved fiance of course." Sung Young reply and nod. "We still have one hour more, should we breakfast first at cafe?" Min Hyo ask. "Okay, i'll treat you guys." i said and both of them cheered.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter