Chapter 2

The Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HA MIN POV

 

"Can i taste the cake?" i ask the chef. "Yes, young mistress, please have a bite" the chef said and hand me a spoon. I took a bite and smile widely. "Yummy!" i said and all the workers just smile at me. "I'll give everyone advance for this lovely cake!" i continued and all the worker thank me. "Young mistress, it's time for you to get ready." my personal assistant remind me. "Unnie, don't be so formal" i whine at her. "Arasso Shin-ah, palli!" my personal assistant push me toward my private room. "Saranghae unnie! You look great today!" i said and smile. "Okay, let's start the transformation, hehe". I said and wear a long blue dress.

 

MIN HYO POV

 

"unnie, where's Shin?" i ask Ha Min P.A. "Shin at her room" she replied and i quickly get into Ha Min private room. As soon i get in, i quickly stand in front of Ha Min. "Wow, we look gorgeous" i said and turn around. "Well, we always look gorgeous" Ha Min said and both of us laugh. "Hello fans!" Ah Byul and Sung Young suddenly come in. "Fans? In your dream!" i said and both of them glare at me. "Shin-ah, you have to be faster.. The guest will come about 30 minutes." Ha Min P.A said from the outside. "Nehh" Ha Min replied and walk out from the room. "Our young mistress is busy, well nice dress you guys" i said.

 

SUNG YOUNG POV

 

"Ah Byul choose me this dress, floral dress, while she's brown and peach dress." i said and touch my dress. "but you look nice too, with your turquoise dress." i continued. "Yah! Stop with the compliment, let's get out." Ah Byul said and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter