Chapter 5

The Real Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AH BYUL POV

 

"guys, let's hang out together" i said at them. "where should we go?" Min Hyo ask. "Lotte World!" Sung Young shout. "yahh, don't be so excited" i said and face palm. "whatever, let's go!" Sung Young said and drag Min Hyo and me. "should we call Ha Min?" Min Hyo ask. "aishh, she want to sleep today." i said. "well then, i'm with Sung Young while you alone." Min Hyo said and stick out her tounge. "aishh, you pabo!" i shout at her and she laugh. "You guys go first, i'm going home to bring my wallet." i said and walk away.

 

SUNG YOUNG POV

 

"and here we are, nothing to do." i said and sigh. "let's try the roller coaster" Min Hyo suggest and i nod. "Let's go" i said and we start to que up. "do you like Mark?" i suddenly ask Min Hyo. "Bwoh?!" she shock. "it just a joke." i said and laugh. "HAN SUNG YOUNG!!" Min Hyo shout when the roller coaster start to move faster. After the roller coaster ride, we quickly sit at a near bench. "who's idea is this?! i swear i will never ride it again." Min Hyo said angrily and rub her temple. "it's your idea pabo" i said and she glare at me. "where Ah Byul?" i ask her. "molla" Min Hyo reply me. 

 

MIN HYO POV

 

"ouh !" i blurted out suddenly. "wae?" Sung Young ask me. "let's go home, palli!" i said. "what's wrong with you? are you sick?" Sung Young ask again. "can you just follow me?" i ask desperately. "no until you tell me why" Sung Young said. "heyy, Shin Min Hyo" a guy suddenly appear. I HATE YOU HAN SUNG YOUNG! i scream inside. "let's go home

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter