Going Well, Flirt

Before I Knew
Your heart was racing, you pushed Baekhyun away casually and playfully 'Nuuuuhhhh I saw your grade if you don't think that is bad what do you think bad is' you said historically. 'Umm I don't know an F' he said sarcastically. 'Well than we better get your grades up mister or else that will be your grade soon' you said as you walked to the library while he tagged along behind you. Before you opened the door of the library he poked you on you side, you squealed loudly while he ran in the library and sat down in a seat. You gave him a death glare he just waved at you like nothing happened. You sat down in front of him set down your books than began to tutor him. Every once in a while he would be playing with his pencil instead of paying attention to you and every time he did that you would flick him on the head. When your tutoring was over you could only think of going to hang out with Chanyeol. Baekhyun suddenly ruined those thoughts 'hey Lexi wanna go get something to eat' he asked as you guys were heading out the door. 'No thanks I have to go do something' you said as you tried to walk out. 'Hey if I get an A on the next exam promise me something' he said as he caught up to you. 'What is it' you asked annoyed. 'Promise me you'll come and eat food with me sometime' he said as he put his arm around your shoulder. 'Errm I'll have to think about that' you said as you got out of Baekhyun's arms. 'Hey next tutoring lesson came be at my house' he said winking after then leaving you standing there.