Going To School

Before I Knew
A week passed and you decided to go back to school. Chanyeol and I walked to school together, everyone eyed you two as you entered the school. Did the news speed out that fast? You asked yourself. He had his arm around you the whole time, that comforted you a lot. He walked you to your guys' classroom, you took your seat in the corner 'Thanks Chanyeol' you said, 'Anything for my Lexi' he said as he pecked your cheek. Girls in the room glared at you with death, you just smiled and looked down. The bell rang and the teacher came in with a student behind her 'Attention class, we have a new student today. please introduce yourself mister' She said. 'Hello everyone my name is Byun Baekhyun, please take care of me.' You looked up to see how this guy looked like, to your surprise he didn't look bad at all. 'Hmm let me see how about you sit next to (y/n)' After she said that Chanyeol shot a worried look at you. 'Y/n raise your hand so Mr.Byun knows where you are' you rose your hand and looked down at your desk. Chanyeol kinda looked disappointed, but what could you do. Baekhyun sat next to you and looked carefully at you. 'Hi I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you' he said 'I'm (y/n) glad to meet you' you said as you shook hands. Once again you looked down at your desk, avoiding eye contact with anyone. Hopefully Baekhyun hasn't gotten the news that you tried to commit suicide if he did that would be a bad to think of you. Class finished and you were about to go with Chanyeol but Baekhyun got in front of you 'Hey since your the first one I have meet so far, can you show me around' he asked with pleading eyes. 'Umm, uhhh' you looked at Chanyeol he nodded yes 'sure but it's not going to be long arrasseo' you said as you bragged him out of the class room to show him around. As you were showing him around you found out that you had a lot in common. Is having too many things in common bad? Do you think he would like me? Would him and I make a good couple? Questions like that were popping in your head 'Stop it (y/n) you have Chanyeol, he's better than Baekhyun' you said to yourself. After you were done with the tour you went to lunch to look for Chanyeol. You couldn't fine him so you sat down under a tree to wait. You out your earbuds in and listened to music. After not noticing someone brought you into their arms, you were very surprised to see.....